[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that mega drive was the Xbox one of it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1280px-Sega-Genesis-Mk2-6button.jpg (72 KB, 1280x658) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Sega-Genesis-Mk2-6button.jpg
72 KB, 1280x658
Can we all agree that mega drive was the Xbox one of it's own generation?
>>
nah, it had games worth buying it for.
>>
>>323423420
How so? I don't own an Xbox One and haven't really kept up to date on what's coming to it since it launched.
>>
>>323423420
More like the PS4 of its generation, while Super Nintendo was PC.
>>
>>323423420
Are you trying to make fun of the MD? It doesn't have anything to do with any of the XBoxes. It was a great console, an absolute beast with hundreds of great games and dozens of awesome exclusives.
>>
>>323423420
The genesis is superior to the SNES for a very simple reason.

Genesis games had an aspect ratio of 4:3. SNES games had an aspect ratio of 8:7 STRETCHED to 4:3.

there is absolutely no justification for this, if you actually play SNES games in 8:7 you'll notice how much more natural the game feels than playing it in 4:3.

It would be like playing a 4;3 game stretched out to 16:9 today. I have no idea why nintendo thought this was a good idea at all.
>>
I don't even begin to know what brought you to that conclusion.
>>
>>323423420
Retarded troll cmon

Mega drive was for games only. Crossbone is for all sorts of social retardery and multimedia crap. Ooh I can be a massive spastic on the latest doody titles and brag about it with achievements etc. Mega drive is just about playing games. I don't think the Sega v Nintendo was anywhere near as bad as Sony v Microsoft fanboyism.
>>
Nothing on the Xbone has the equivalent of Gunstar Heroes, so no.
>>
>>323423420
No Megadrive was based as fuck
>>
>>323423420
No you're just a complete retard
>>
>>323423420
He is right,the Genesis mostly sold in America and tanked in Japan just like the Xbone.
>>
>>323429168
>He
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.