[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad does the 30fps limit hurt DKCR 3D? I'm interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 81RYG5cWuML._SL1500_.jpg (426 KB, 1500x1333) Image search: [Google]
81RYG5cWuML._SL1500_.jpg
426 KB, 1500x1333
How bad does the 30fps limit hurt DKCR 3D? I'm interested in it because I'm getting fed up with the Wii version's motion controls.
>>
It's fine, I didn't even notice.
>>
>>323410323
Alright cool.
>>
>>323409761
the only thing thats displeasing about the game compared to the wii version is the visuals, everything else is fine
>>
The 3DS version comes with a whole new world, you have the option between choosing two hearts per monkey or three, and there are new items that are actually useful.

All in all, it's a better than the Wii version.
>>
>>323409761
The Wii version didn't run higher than 30, so you're fine.

You can overclock it on your N3DS if you've cracked it too.
>>
It's not ideal but the controls are much better.

>>323412816
Wii version was 60fps.
>>
>>323409761
I haven't played the Wii version, but I can tell you that I played the 3DS version just fine and loved it. The visuals aren't as crisp, but it's a solid port.

Its biggest issue is how fucking big the file size is, but all in all it's great and probably better than the Wii version depending on what your tastes prioritize.
>>
The motion controls on Wii are shit but they aren't a deal breaker.

The 3DS version has no motion controls but the sprites can get fucking tiny as hell especially in the later stages and it makes it rather unpleasant to play.

I think after playing the main game through twice on each console I prefer the Wii version.

>>323412735

Obviously he's going to play it on the harder mode, and the items are just casual enhancers.
>>
>>323414914
>The motion controls on Wii are shit but they aren't a deal breaker
They definitely are though.
>>
>>323415465
I mean like I said I would like it without them but it essentially just functions as a button press. Honestly of the 5 DKC games this one is the weakest it has so many other problems.
>>
The screen is to small for a few sections but I thought it was a decent port
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.