[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 0.0_I-3_KeyArt.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
0.0_I-3_KeyArt.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
What is your opinion on pic related?
>>
>>323408854
shit
>>
>>323408854
>god-awful single player campaign
>decent multiplayer shooter made awful by "battlepacks," terrible server browser and community
>>
>>323408854
bf2>1942>bf3>bf4>bfhardline
>>
File: 1452347726370.gif (582 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
1452347726370.gif
582 KB, 400x309
>>323409625
> bf3>bf4
>>
>>323409698
Bf3 with Venice Unleashed>bf4
>>
>>323409698
>being an autistic weeaboo
>also having shit opinions
>>
Have 500 hours for ps4

If you are a masochist then the game is great for you.

Enjoy the following

Staff shells
Mbt laws
Constant Lockons
Defensive perk
ARMs
Japs
BRs
Shitty teammate blueberries
Cancer
and more cancer
Brain aneurysms
>>
>>323409698
Enjoy your minority opinion
>>
>>323408854
Spent around 150 hours in it since the sale, bretty good game.
Of course best played with some brahs, playing solo is a bit tedious and tiring.
The single player is absolutely shit, it isn't a Bad Company title so I didn't expect it to be good anyway.
>>
>>323408854
>get the aa
>infinite hours of fun

seriously though depends on where you live. aus servers have been dead for about a year now.
>>
Who here uses battlelog forums?
>>
A tank gunner that actually uses the SOFLAM is a godsend to me, together we are death destroyer of worlds.
>>
thx for fix DICE LA
>>
>>323410216
>Go to KSA 2800 ticket insta vehicle spawn server
>Rules are no MAA
>Go in AA
>Go 113 and 11
>Saudis messaging telling me I'll get banned
>Passive radar does 80 damage to air vehicles taking off w/o warning
>Jet tryhards rage quiting

In the end I favorited the server
>>
>>323409513
i liked the single player campaign
>>
>>323408854
how do you get good at this? I can't spot enemies for the life of me yet they seem to shoot at me just fine from miles away. is there a trick besides spamming Q all day?
>>
Im still waiting for my physical ultimate edition to be release
>>
>>323410>>323410742
DICE made it so you have to be a little more focused on who you're trying to spot. Just ads when you q-spam.
>>
>>323408854

high rpm weapon meta gets old and most maps suck ass. oh and the netcode is balls
>>
>>323410737
I found hilarious with the amount of unnecessary cursing and unintentional funny dramatic scenes.
>>
>>323408854
Needs 64 player bot matches, solo and coop
>>
>>323409854
Has Venice Unleashed actually resulted in anything meaningful yet though?
>>
>>323412208
No, blue filter, as good/better netcode as bf4, silencers, 12x scopes, and flash suppressors for at primaries. I could give more but I haven't played a lot of it.
>>
shit compared to bc2
>>
>>323409907
You're missing aek babies
>>
>>323409698
(you)
>>
>horrible class balance
>class with best guns have healing and revive
>medics can ditch medic bag
>6 gorillian guns that are shit or copy paste
>useless equipment, shitty killstreak specializations
>fucking packet loss
>janky netcode
>BFBC2 runs at lower tickrate yet still plays better and is superior in almost every way
>BF2 still manages to have better gunplay, balance, maps, skill ceiling, etc

It looks nice, is fun sometimes, and overall is a mediocre game. I won't be buying another BF until they scale their shit back and focus on class balance and sacrifice overdone vasaline visual filters for better hit reg, better netcode, smoother experience, bigger maps, balanced maps, etc.

Also bring back the slight tongue in cheek attitude of BFBC2 multiplayer. I'm sick of AAA wannabe military simulators.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.