[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on Disgaea 5? One of 2015's best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: plip.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
plip.png
2 MB, 1600x900
What's your opinion on Disgaea 5?

One of 2015's best games, even compared to AAA-titles, or not?
>>
>>323405550
That bunny is turning me into a lolicon
>>
File: 1449510860036.png (179 KB, 586x955) Image search: [Google]
1449510860036.png
179 KB, 586x955
>>323405672
No lusting after the bune.
>>
>>323405550

I like the chemistry that these 5 have. at first it looked like the protagonist weren't going to be as interesting as previous games, but I was wrong.

Serafina's antics got tiring at times though. I'm glad she didn't win.
>>
>>323405862
>>323405672

Would you rather be a prinny serving Etna, or Marjolita serving Plip?
>>
>>323405672

It's say you're getting closer to toddlercon than lolicon with her. Lolicon is more like Etna and Flonne. She looks closer to Hanako.
>>
Wrecked the story for myself by doing the soda trick. Should I push on ?
>>
Seraphina a shit

Killia mostly a shit too

They stopped even trying to pretend that they're demons
>>
>>323405913
Just finished the main storyline and I have to agree with this. I actually really liked all those side conversations that took place in the base, they really helped to fill out each character.

>>323406061
Just raise the difficulty in the cheat shop if you're worried about things being too easy.
>>
>>323406001
you already know the answer, dood
>>
>>323405672
>not already being a lolicon

>>323405550
One of my favorites of 2015 and a shame it's a series that's looked over, also probably the best Disgaea I hadn't played any of the previous remakes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.