[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deus Ex The Fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images (14).jpg (16 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
16 KB, 460x215
So, I recently finished Deus Ex: The Fall and the developer did an amazing job on bringing the Deus Ex experience on mobile, I can shake the feeling:

>The game is unfinished

Not in technical sense, but in narrative sense. The game is literally stuck in the first episode, for almost 2 years.

What. The. Fuck. Happened. Here.
>>
>>323394003
>The game is literally stuck in the first episode, for almost 2 years

Wait, is it episodic? Was there supposed to be more?
>>
>>323394917
'To be continued'. Yup, the game was definitely episodic. Also, the main game is only 2-4 hours long.
>>
So we could have had more yearly streamlined Deus Ex games if not for it bombing? Mankind Divided looks great now
>>
>>323395375
You and I both know that's not how episodic content works, brother.
>>
>>323394003
Well they were probably going to make more games but this was very poorly received by the fans. I don't think it sold that well.
>>
>>323395984
:(
>>
>>323395984
I thought the poor reception was due to the PC version.
>>
>>323396334

No, there wee leaks hyping a new game and the creators did a dumb video for Aprils Fools promising a new game. And then we got a mobile game.
>>
>>323396558

Also, the whole thing about the game blocking jailbroke iPads and sqeenix getting salty over those evil pirates who modify their own tablets
>>
That initial reveal. The dislike bar overshadowed everything and the comments saying, as per most Deus Ex videos now, "I never asked for this..."

I wanted it to be good, but everyone knew it wouldn't be.
:( Jean Reno looking protag never stood a chance.
>>
>>323396909

He seemed like a cool character.
>>
>>323395661

What about his post was wrong, tripscum?
>>
>>323397343
>tripscum
You guys really don't know, how to do a friendly conversation. Do you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.