[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy has kidnapped you and has hidden you away somewhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: riddler was in a video game.jpg (190 KB, 1280x1638) Image search: [Google]
riddler was in a video game.jpg
190 KB, 1280x1638
This guy has kidnapped you and has hidden you away somewhere in a random, large city. The last character you played as must solve a series of increasingly challenging riddles in order to locate and save you. He has you chained up and at gunpoint, and will kill you if your character tries to cheat and save you without solving any riddles.

The last character you played as has 12 hours to find you. How fucked are you?
>>
i was just playing batman so
>>
The last game I plated was Wasteland 2, so do I get to bring the whole squad?
>>
fuck
>>
>Phoenix Wright
I think I'd be okay probably.
>>
>>323387701
Sure, why not.
>>
>>323387391
phoenix wright

above average in terms of puzzle solving i guess.
>>
>>323387391
I played Fallout 4,so I am pretty fucked.
Sole Survivor just will explore fucking city instead of saving me.
>>
>>323387391
Funny enough I just played Arkham City so I think I'll be ok.
>>
there's no way batman solved all those riddles, defeated riddler , saved all those firefighters, jailed penguin, two face, firefly, Deathstroke, pig man, defused fuck load of bombs, jailed harley quinn, hush, trained azrael, chased a fuck load of militia, cleared Gotham of militia rooftops and roadblocks, saved and jailed Stagg, helped ivy clear Gotham of the cloud burst, saved gcpd, saved oracle, saved Jim, defeated Arkham Knight, defeated scarecrow and if you want to include them, jailed crock, mad hatter, helped Mr freeze and stopped the league of assassin's all in one night.
no fucking way.
>>
File: professor-layton.jpg (74 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
professor-layton.jpg
74 KB, 800x450
>Unwound future
I think I'm more then fine.
>>
>War from Darksiders

Dunno, I mean he seems like an idiot, but he solves more puzzles than Batman.
>>
>El Presidente
sends in his hitsquad, executes riddler on the spot, calls me an acceptable casualty

so, fucked
>>
>>323387771
>>323387853
>Phoenix wright

You realize you're both screwed because its only nick and no maya shenanigans what eventually lead to your location right?

Nicks a bumbling idiot without his protoge
>>
My wizard in diablo 3. Thanks Crispin
>>
>>323387492
This

So fucking lucky
>>
The hunter from Bloodborne. Probably going to be okay.
>>
>>323389074
Yeah he did.
Wanna know why?
BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN
>>
>Robin from FE Awakening

He's a Tactician, so there is a chance at least
>>
File: Solid-Snake-Metal-Gear-Solid.jpg (117 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Solid-Snake-Metal-Gear-Solid.jpg
117 KB, 600x400
I think I'm pretty fucked... I mean Kiefer Sutherland could potentially pay someone to save me but he's washed up and I don't think he has any money.
>>
File: Evil_Genius_Coverart.png (168 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Genius_Coverart.png
168 KB, 256x363
Maximillion is a genius. Riddler is fucked 6 ways to sunday when we raid him and rob him for everything he owns.
>>
>>323387391
>was playing Baldurs gate.
My character has been doing nothing but slashing small helpless creatures, Im pretty screwed.
>>
File: engie4.png (373 KB, 672x702) Image search: [Google]
engie4.png
373 KB, 672x702
I think I might be okay.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.