[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
game you loved but never completed because they became too difficult.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Resonance-of-Fate_PS3_FOB_ESRB.jpg (770 KB, 1000x1151) Image search: [Google]
Resonance-of-Fate_PS3_FOB_ESRB.jpg
770 KB, 1000x1151
game you loved but never completed because they became too difficult.

stopped at wonderland, just couldn't do it
>>
Do you mean neverland? And if so same op. I got up to the last boss then left because I wanted to beat neverland first but couldn't.

I also got stuck half way through system shock 2 because I ran out of ammo and medpacks and the level was full of robots and shit.
>>
>>323383534
Do you mean neverland? That was just an extra area and the enemies had alot of hp in there.
You could always grind a bit by leveling up grenade skill really quick at the arena with the higher challenges.
>>
How could you not beat it?
>>
>>323383534
Dark Souls
>>
File: rlfaxw.jpg (35 KB, 597x526) Image search: [Google]
rlfaxw.jpg
35 KB, 597x526
>Gun has 5 sights

no scopes in midair somersault
>>
Literally quitting on the final challenge? You disappoint me, OP

If you want me to ruin the fun:
1. Team setup
Handgun/Handgun
Handgun/Machinegun
Handgun/Machinegun
2. Farm Resonance points, using only handguns to stunlock any/everyone close to your guys so the enemies can never do shit
3. When you've got enough Resonance points, switch the HG/MG guys to MG, and massive Tri-attack! Make sure the HG/HG still stuns everything
4. Repeat 2 and 3 until you've slaughtered the whole damn park

You won't even need to grind! Except maybe for decent gun setups if you don't already have em
>>
>>323384840
7*
>>
File: RoF_Achievements.png (217 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
RoF_Achievements.png
217 KB, 1600x900
>>323383534
Get a load of this casual.
>>
>>323384989
Didn't you get bored doing the arena challenges? I am and I'm about halfway through them. It wouldn't have been as bad if it was only 5 times instead of 10 times with just slightly different enemy placement.
>>
>>323384968

Oh yeah forgot those all important ones, BEHIND THE FUCKING CLIP
>>
>>323385239
Need them to check how much ammo you have left.
>>
>>323385232
The arena was good for levelling up your weapon types.
>>
File: header.jpg (66 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
66 KB, 460x215
>>
>>323383534
Nocturne...Strange Journey
>>
>>323385464
Not every battle though the best ones are the ones with one big boss type of enemy. I mean the having to do each battle 10 times each for the trophy is really tedious but I guess tedious shit is in every JRPG.
I don't think there is any other game worse than Star Ocean 4. That game had ingame battle trophies with inane shit like doing an exact damage amount or killing enemies with in one hit with exact health and just other dumb shit like that for every character and there are like eight characters.
>>
Dark cloud, got a little too grindy for me to keep up, or I just sucked
>>
if you just press xxxyyyxxxyyy you will be sucked
>>
File: header (1).jpg (28 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header (1).jpg
28 KB, 460x215
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.