[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/ I haven't touched my vita in about a month, but I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
So /v/ I haven't touched my vita in about a month, but I've had it charging for about 30min now and it's slowly flashing orange every half a second.
Did it died? ;_;
>>
F
>>
>>323381616
My PS3 never moved an inch since the day I got it and died for no reason two years later, just past the warranty date. I fixed that shit myself, put on CFW and pirated every single game after that.
>>
The PS logo? That means it's charging.
>>
>>323381616
I had the exact same problem. I hadn't touched my vita in a few months and wanted to use it to get through travel/family bullshit. I doubt that it's dead, but it takes a metric shitload longer to charge the vita from complete 0 (i had mine plugged in at least an hour/hour and a half)

I would say keep it plugged in a bit longer to get it turned on.
>>
>>323382195
I guess you're right. I was doing research online and a lot of people were saying that it could mean a faulty cable if not worse a faulty battery. After trying a few different AC to DC transformers it finally changed to a solid orange. Shit was scary mang.
>>
>>323382356
Mine flashes for a little bit then goes away. Just leave it in for a day before messing with it.
>>
The flashing orange is an indication that it doesn't have enough energy to operate. It will turn solid soon and then you'll be able to use it.
>>
>>323382536
>>323382518
Thanks for the replies, but yeah I was aware that it does do that before it becomes operable, but this was a lot longer than it has done it before. Just glad it wasn't a faulty battery.
>>
Alright /v/, here's an even dumber issue. I cannot get on to the PS store, or if I can I cannot open any game pages or whatnot because "it could not connect to the PS store within the time limit" even though I am right next to my router and it's not even taking a whole second to try and load before the message pops up.
>>
>>323383159
Wait a while, reset it, switch the wifi off and on again. That happens to me all the time. I just swipe the page away and wait.
>>
>>323383352
Ah okay that did the trick.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.