[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Wildstar worth playing now that it is free? I played at launch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wildstar.jpg (114 KB, 906x517) Image search: [Google]
wildstar.jpg
114 KB, 906x517
Is Wildstar worth playing now that it is free?

I played at launch but got sort of bored with it after awhile (mainly due to increasingly annoying quest and dungeon bugs among other things).
>>
Not really.

Chances are you'll get bored of it quickly.

>>323380965
>>
No it's still the same shit gameplay, painfully boring questing/world, and they added a painfully small amount of content since launch.

It's also still got plenty of bugs.
>>
I tried to play it but I got bored
>>
I only got bored of it because I had no one to play with. Just make sure you play on the first server (I don't know if they still have the split servers) but I played on the second one and it was empty as fuck. It was actually kind of nice for a little while. I leveled really fast and didn't have to deal with the opposite faction until late into the mid-game
>>
>>323383527
>shit gameplay

I don't get how people can complain about wildstar's actual gameplay. The combat is pretty fun, especially after playing so many tab target & stand still to attack mmorpgs.
>>
Does anyone know if they delete your account after a certain amount of time?
>>
I like it. General's here >>>/vg/127778851

General's deader than the game, though.
>>
>>323387404
>pointing any new play to that cancer
op, just try the game again. it costs you nothing.
>>
>>323385304

No.

I quit a month after launch, and came back for F2P and everything was still there.

I might try getting back into it now that they have free server transfers

The PvP server was a ghosttown
>>
File: 1410050892917.png (91 KB, 231x249) Image search: [Google]
1410050892917.png
91 KB, 231x249
>>323387937
>wildstar pvp
damn nigga, that's a good joke
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.