[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game got popular because of a glitch that made the game interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Gunz2-logo.jpg (93 KB, 640x329) Image search: [Google]
Gunz2-logo.jpg
93 KB, 640x329
>game got popular because of a glitch that made the game interesting and fun to play
>sequel misses the point entirely and goes somewhere else
Is there a worst case of stupid direction choices during development?
>>
File: Super_smash_bros_brawl_logo.jpg (67 KB, 795x409) Image search: [Google]
Super_smash_bros_brawl_logo.jpg
67 KB, 795x409
>>323373781
>>
They are reviving first GunZ with two servers (for beginners and pros), while not doing anything for GunZ.
>>
>>323375639
GunZ 2*, my bad.
>>
>>323373781
I luke Gunz2 much more than the first and I think that the k-style homos should fuck off.

The real issue with the game is lack of dedicated servers.
Host advantage is ridiculous in this.
>>
>>323375865
enjoy your korean tf2, aka not what made gunz good
>>
>>323376215
What made gunz good?
>>
>>323376215
I would, if it had dedicated servers.
But I cant, because they cant be assed to add something this vital to the game.

Like holy shit I said that I prefer the game and you think your shitty kneejerk response would change that?
>>
>>323375865
This
It's super fucking annoying to have people just dashing around with swords. The fun of the game to me was dashing around with dual guns, sprinting up and down walls. Gunz was an intense action movie 3rd person shooter not some sugoi knight duel game
>>
>>323374000
arguably the truest example of op's question. nothing about brawl makes sense, EVEN thinking about it as a 'casual' game. the mario party of nin- oh wait...........
/thread
>>
>>323373781
GunZ was a different game before the glitch. I prefer that game, it was like the video game version of the Matrix. It was what Titanfall and those new Call of Duties are trying to be now. K style/butterfly style made the game into the video game version of that motorcycle jump grapple at the end of Mission Impossible 2. I guess that was cool too but the Matrix is better than Mission Impossible 2.

GunZ 2 is neither version of GunZ. It just sucks. It's the Point Break remake. Nobody knows what it is, why, or has any interest>>323373781
>>
Why do k style people always pretend like there wasn't anyone who preferred the game without k style? The game was huge before k style and started dying after it got big. K style killed GunZ.
>>
>>323377083
>Gunz was like the matrix before K-styling
The most truth to be said about the game
>>
Fuck is this glitch people are talking about? I don't remember any glitch.

Eh, GunZ 2 just isn't my style. But then I really just wanted GunZ 1 without a cash shop, not a sequel.
>>
>>323373781
>>game got popular because of a glitch that made the game interesting and fun to play
No. k-style was cancer. Gitting gud with phantom cruise to beat k-fags is one of the best feels I can remember. That and killing hackers.
>>
>>323376406
all the canceling capabilities, which developed into all kinds of techniques, including techniques that were reverses/counters to other techniques.,
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.