[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign.jpg (364 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign.jpg
364 KB, 1280x720
>400 players

I can't believe it's dead already.
>>
It was always dead.
>>
That's what happens when you take a shitload of time to release a fucking patch that adds basic functionality and prevent shitty memory leaks.
>>
>>323371823
room plox
>>
Pcfags don't play anime fightan.
>>
The fighting community was always really niche. You think that's bad, try finding a match worth fighting in DoA 5. Nothing but JP players with awful connections OR waifufilth.
>>
>>323372045
The patch didn't even completely fix the problems.
>>
Where are you getting these stats?
>>
>>323373581
Yeah, you really gotta live in or near a city with a large fighting community, like chicago, cali, or nyc. Even then, it might be harder to find people to play lesser played games with.
>>
>>323373829
Does this game filter matchmaking?

I live in Mexico and I use a California VPN to play with California Players in USFIV. And matches are butter smooth with 5 bar connections. But sometimes the VPN server is high load and matches are bad.
>>
>>323373708
It hasn't come out yet
>>
>>323371823
How many concurrent players on console?
>>
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 1200x1710) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 1200x1710
I guess the thread I started a few days ago was too lewd. I got banned hard.
>>
And this is why I own a PS4.

Fucking nobody plays fightan vidya on PC in Europe.
>>
>>323374268
soy de mexico, pasa tu id y te agrego para las retas.
no soy la gran mamada pero al menos creo que la armo un poco
>>
>>323374268
>>323374268
what provider and internet speed you got?
>>
>>323374698
Feels good being east coast. I could log on at 5am and have a choice a several full rooms.
>>
File: contemplate the Zangeif match.png (432 KB, 521x552) Image search: [Google]
contemplate the Zangeif match.png
432 KB, 521x552
>learning to play slayer
>that feel when you make a right read and wave dash back and just watch the fucker whiff a button
>40% convert

I don't give a fuck how dead this game is, it makes me feel good inside
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 332x443
Does Revelator add much to the story? What happens?
>>
>>323376772
I think it's a whole new story mode, so I'm glad for that.
>>
Baiken when
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 596x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 596x800
>>323377864
Nobody knows. If we did you would. We don't even have confirmation that Dizzy will come with the console release, though that's a reasonable assumption.
>>
>>323371823
Simultaneous release on all platforms and in all regions with crossplay would definitely make it less dead. I hope Arcsys get's that juicy Sony partnership one day like Capcom did to make it happen
>>
>>323373756
steam charts
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.