[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Dragon's Dogma hold up as well as Dark Souls? I never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 12206146795_bd15c7a18a_o.jpg (1 MB, 1279x924) Image search: [Google]
12206146795_bd15c7a18a_o.jpg
1 MB, 1279x924
Does Dragon's Dogma hold up as well as Dark Souls?

I never owner a ps3 or 360 and I never really gave a shit about either series. I bought the PC version of Dark Souls a few years ago on a sale and was pretty much blown away by how fun it was. Got about 300 hours out of it.

Dragon's Dogma is another game console gamers have been raving about for years, at first glance they look kinda similar. Does it hold up as well? Is it the same level of quality in general?
>>
Both games are simply a meme. Nobody actually likes them.
>>
>>323368203
What does this even mean?
>>
>>323368568
People pretend to like them ironically, like the Dark Knight Rises and MLP.

If you genuinely liked Dark Souls, I'm sorry to say you fell for the meme and are a top faggot.
>>
>>323368932

Anon it's 2016, the era of new sincerity. Irony is the thing of the past so please don't be ironic.
>>
They aren't actually very similar games, but Dragon's Dogma is very good and well worth playing. Just don't go into it expecting more Dark Souls because that isn't what the game is trying to be.
>>
>>323368932
Pretty sure this is bait but I don't even know anymore. You're either a baiting shitter or a shit opinion shitter, why would you
>>
>>323368004
Alright /v/ should I buy this or a Trump hat? I got 30 bucks ready to burn. Convince me.
>>
>>323369292
>Get Dark Souls
>Be entertained for a few hours until you realize the game is actually pretty boring and turns to total shit halfway through

>Get Trump hat
>Receive endless entertainment by wearing it in public and pissing off liberals

Ez choice
>>
File: what.png (319 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
what.png
319 KB, 1131x707
>>323368004
So you're the guy who ruined the Souls community? Oh boy, can't wait for you niggers to get your greasy hands on DD and meme it to death.
>>
>>323368004
Yeah. All jap console games that receive praise are worth checking out. Gotta watch out for those all style no-substance western games though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.