[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you guys recommend some PS3 exclusives? I have 1 game and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1500x1086) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1500x1086
can you guys recommend some PS3 exclusives?

I have 1 game and it's Ni No Kuni.
>>
Yakuza 3, 4, 5 and Dead Souls if you can stomach the camera
>>
why don't you play TLOU? it's the greatest video game of all time
>>
>>323357957
+1

playing through yakuza 5 now, probably play silent hills collection next
>>
Demon's Souls.

Most of the good games of its gen are multiplat, you should look into those instead.
>>
dragons dogma if you dont have a pc to play it on when it comes out
>>
Wipeout HD/Fury motherfucker

It remakes stuff from both of the PSP games but it's better than it sounds
>>
>>323357567

The funny thing about this console is that it has many exclusive games, but a very few of them are good.
>>
>>323357957

This.

5 just came out (digitally) last month so get into this shit.

http://pastebin.com/xMUt9y26

There are others, but I can't think of them right now. Someone will post a pic sooner or later.
>>
Not OP but,

Is the Ico version of the HD port ok enough? All those stories about shitty HD remasters keep me off by now. I own a ps2 and I even could emulate it, but those options are kinda pains in the ass.
>>
>>323357567
-Ico & Shadow of the colossus HD Collection
-God of War Saga
-Red Dead Redemption
-Demon's Souls
-Okami hd
-Last of Us
-Catherine
-Journey
-LittleBigPlanet 1,2 & 3
-Uncharted 1,2 & 3
>>
>>323358815
nah tht one's good, arguably one of the best hd remasters
>>
>>323358821

Catherine isn't exclusive.
>>
>>323359043
Oh shit didn't read. In that case Red Dead isn't exclusive either.
>>
>>323358764

Thanks for the pointless post.
>>
>>323359203

Nope, RDR isn't exclusive either.
>>
There's the Ratchet & Clank games (I think like 5 of them came out on PS3) and the Jak and Daxter HD Collection if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
File: oraoraoraoraoraaaaaaaaaaaaa.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
oraoraoraoraoraaaaaaaaaaaaa.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>323359898
GO, BRADDO GO!!

Finished it recently. Cool game. First chapter is a bit repetitive tho.
>>
I only have RDR and demon souls for mine. RDR is great but better on 360 and demon souls is mediocre, worth a play though

Thinking of buying a couple of ps2 games off of psn, other than that I cant think of anything I want
>>
>>323358821
I'll add to this list:

Ratchet & CLank
3d dot game heroes
Yakuza 3 and 4
inFamous 2
Puppeteer
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.