[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awesome mom!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Let me preface by saying I'm 26 and work 40 hours a week including many early mornings. So I tried getting Shovel Knight at midnight at 2 local Meijer stores, both of which had no clue what I was talking about. After that I wondered if SK would be widely available or even make it to a wide array of locations. I had to be to work by 7 this morning and I was starting to worry about stock levels and if there would be any left after work. I figured I would call my mom because she was free today. I asked if she had any plans and she told me she had a hair appt at 11 at the salon which is right by toys r us.
>>
>>323352862
I asked if she could stop by there and check to see if they had SK. She said yeah but wouldn't get there until around 10:30. So I text her a picture of SK and eagerly await. I get a text about noon saying she was successful and had an interesting experience. I get home from work and she tells me her story. So she gets there and asks an employee if they had The SK amiibo and the employee didn't think it was released yet. As he is paging his manager another customer shows up asking for SK. With two people now looking they start searching.
>>
Still more vidya related than half of /v/
>>
No one fucking cares faggot.
>>
>>323352980
My mom says how I use 4chan to find amiibo and the employee looks on this site on his phone and finds out it is released today. The manager says they got a small box on a fedex shipment yesterday, but he thought it was too small for amiibo. So they open the box and find 4 SK amiibo. I could tell how excited she was to have been victorious, and I'm sure she understands the excitement of amiibo hunting a little more now haha. So shoutout to a wonderful mom for still buying toys for her adult son and I can't way to pay her back with a nice foot rub!
>>
File: tumblr_o0jsbcZpyU1rnubimo1_1280.png (336 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0jsbcZpyU1rnubimo1_1280.png
336 KB, 1280x846
yeah yeah, sex with mommy, good blog or whatever.
Post more thick.
>>
File: 1451334660667.jpg (108 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1451334660667.jpg
108 KB, 900x702
What?
>>
>>323352862
so what amiibos do you bros have?

and I guess amiibo thread general
>>
Your mom sounds cool anon.

C-can I rub her feet too?
>>
>>323352862

You sound like someone that is being manipulated into a life of decadence. You sound like Chris Chan.
>>
>>323354768
Of course anon! You don't even have to ask.

>>323355178
How do you mean?
>>
>>323352862
Is your mom T H I C K?
>>
Where all the thick at
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.