[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest Street Fighter game of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: street-fighter-4.jpg (86 KB, 705x344) Image search: [Google]
street-fighter-4.jpg
86 KB, 705x344
Is this the greatest Street Fighter game of all time?
>>
>>323349971
>game responsible for revitalizing the entire genre
Yes
>>
>>323349971
If by "greatest Street Fighter of all-time", you mean "a slow, ugly, degenerate mess that apes the series' good name", then maybe, yeah.
>>
>>323350841
the game has problems but you listed none of them
>>
I CAN FEEL IT COMING OVER ME
>>
>>323349971
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Yes, though I haven't touched SFV.
>>
>>323350841
whats so bad about it
>>
>>323349971
ST or VF4EVO
>>
>>323350928
>>323351572
Street Fighter IV looks ugly as shit and doesn't play nearly as fast as any of its predecessors. "But the characters move just as fast!" Ignoring that the dash/evade mechanics require more input to achieve the same movement speed of the older games, ignoring that Ultras and Supers completely gut the pacing of the game, ignoring that the entire artstyle of the game is generally atrocious. That's an immediate deal-breaker right there, if only because I can go play Super Turbo or Third Strike, which are infinitely more satisfying on a base level, their own issues be damned.

But if graphics/"game-feel-lol" don't matter to you guys -- and I only say that, because they don't matter to most of the people on this website -- then yes, you're going to disagree with me.
>>
It's one of the most defensive oriented game I ever played,might I add the comeback mechanic Is simply exaggerated.

Turtling Is a boring playstyle,yet they keep becoming meta....
>>
File: 1448265333439.jpg (75 KB, 545x576) Image search: [Google]
1448265333439.jpg
75 KB, 545x576
I want to find the person who thought SF4s art style was a good idea and fucking burn them alive.

It's ugly as shit and obnoxious

The game is also really fucking slow.

The fact you have a bullshit comeback mechanic is also annoying, should have just stuck with supers.

And why FADC? Why not just parry?
>>
>>323349971
No that's not 3rd Strike
>>
>>323353405
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7_b1aMJHDA

Niggah you need to learn some respect.
>>
It is but 3S autists are never going to aknowledge any SF game unless it's a straight-up remake of it. At first it was pretty bad but it gradually became an incredible game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.