[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He thinks GTA V's controls are "clunky" and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: f.jpg (8 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
8 KB, 150x144
>He thinks GTA V's controls are "clunky" and prefers turning on a dime to realistic momentum
>>
No one has any idea what you are talking about you autistic weirdo
>>
There's nothing realistic about GTA's driving, you underaged faggot.
>>
>>323342228

I somehow stumbled upon this thread on Neotrash on Google from a year and a half ago and I'm really fucking mad. If anyone here agrees with these faggots I'm leaving.

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=817123
>>
oh wow someone started a thread about shit he read on neofag because of shit that was posted more than one year ago

op is the definition of cuck
>>
>>323341832
>he prefers clunky controls to snappy ones because muh realism because he needs to be "immersed"

Literally the cancer of video games.
>>
I've seen a few people actually try to say that GTA IV had better driving, even though it was universally agreed upon that the driving was fucking atrocious in GTA IV. I don't know if they were throwing out top tier b8 or just trying to be as contrarian as possible.
>>
>>323342723

>I play video games to get away from the real world dude!!! give me cartoony visuals!!! give me "snappy" Nintendo controls!!! mmm I want my games to play like children's toys!!!

Fuck you. Go play Saints Row you fucking cockmongler. If Rockstar changes the on-foot mechanics I'm going to commit suicide.
>>
>>323343025

all of those things you said contradict "getting away from the real world" which is what immersion literally means, you massive fucking idiot
>>
>>323343025

please do commit suicide
>>
>>323343912
"Immersion" and realism go hand in hand you retarded fuck. Again, go play with your little Saints Row toys and stop fucking with my video games.

>>323344030

>his favorite game is a JRPG
>>
>>323342935
I honestly liked the driving in GTA IV.

I liked the feel and the weight of the cars compared to how light they felt in the previous games.

Haven't played V though.
>>
>>323342539
I agree with those faggots.
Bye.
>>
>>323345537

I think you should leave instead.
>>
>>323341832
go fuck yourself dumb frogposter.
also gta v's controls are fucking perfect
>>
>>323341832
The RDR and MP3 controls werent clunky tho
Man gtaV was just
LAZY
A
Z
Y
>>
>>323345739

>also gta v's controls are fucking perfect

then why'd you tell me to go schtoop myself?
>>
>>323345056
Driving in IV was fine, except for braking and turning. You literally could not turn your wheel more than like 20degrees, and braking always felt like you were on black ice. Otherwise good fucking shit
>>
>>323341832
you have that backwords, or did you accidently say 5 instead of 4
>>
>PS2 GTA > IV + V
Search your feelings, you know it's true.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.