[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Peace Walker and MGS V exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1452372421979.jpg (383 KB, 3008x1947) Image search: [Google]
1452372421979.jpg
383 KB, 3008x1947
Why do Peace Walker and MGS V exist
>>
>>323340429
is that the first time shes held a fucking gun?
>>
Money
>>
>>323340429
PW: because PO was a mess, and Kojima wanted to show how it's done. It was originally called "MGS5: Peace Walker".

MGSV: Gotta have an MGS game on all console generations, and Kojibro wanted to do his magnum opus with the best available tech around. Then Konami went batshit insane and sabotaged the whole project.
>>
>>323340924
>It's Konami's fault

Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>323340509
most likely yeah
>>
>>323340637
Well yeah, there's this. With MGS4, all plot threads were tied and the story in its entirety was told.

We didn't need to see PW and MGSV. The ending of MGS3 was enough to get players to understand how such a good guy like naked snake eventually started down the path of darkness and became a villain. PW and MGSV are pointless from an overall narrative.
>>
>>323340429
Because Kojima is a hack
>>
>>323340429
Because Kojima had no idea how to force out more Metal Gear games, he added needless baggage to BB's story as a result.
>>
I loved Peace Walker.

>>323341104
It's Konami's fault it was released as it is. The consumer shouldn't have to pay for the mismanagement. There was very little indication that the end product would be held together by duct tape, but of course the blame lies with both Konami and Kojima there.
It was so close to being fantastic, but there's no way chapter two could not leave a bad taste in my mouth that sours the rest of the experience, as much as I like it.
>>
Mgsv wouldve been goat if all 50 missions had the same amount of story relevance and uniqueness that the occasional good ones had and if the side ops were as cool as pw's
>>
>>323340509
Those are Israeli soldiers, almost certainly. Based on their uniform, the gun and those things on her shoulders, she's in basic training, at the start of basic training at that. And she might not even be going for a combat role.
>>
>>323342097
why do you feel compelled to justify something that doesnt affect you?
i just asked a simple question

heres another
what the fuck do you think is going to happen to her shoulder socket if she were to pull that trigger?
>>
>>323342097
Think she's an ethiopian jew? Ethiopians can be qt
>>
>>323341631
They gave him 6 years of unlimited company resources and developed an engine for him.

He thanked them by delivering one chapter and killing off Castlevania.
>>
>>323341631
>It was so close to being fantastic

So close, minus the level design, boss battles, codec calls and everything else. So, so close to being fantastic.
>>
>>323342256
Hey I'm not saying that she's holding the gun well, I'm just saying that she's probably not been properly trained. I'd be surprised if that gun was even loaded and not just filled with an empty mag.

>>323342260
Yeah she looks very ethiopean to me.
>>
>>323342297
>and developed an engine for him.
Nope. That was all his team.
Konami was a mere publisher, and that's exactly what the new company hated. Thus, they chose to cuck Kojima his own team, his engine, and throw the game out in premature state just to get it out of the way.
>>
>>323340429
>Female soldiers
They should keep that in the 2D world.
>>
File: 14j5g1u.gif (1009 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
14j5g1u.gif
1009 KB, 250x197
>>323340429
>that grill
I would give my life, not for honor, but for you.
>>
>>323342668
It's not like there were any commando women in World War 2 or highly decorated combat pilots. Fucking Americans, turning everything into identity politics.

>>323342546
You do realize that it's not Konami's fault the game wasn't finished after 6 years in development, right?
>>
>>323342297
This post legitimately bothers me. Yes, the game was unfinished, but I wish these upset kids would stop pretending only 5% of the game was released and kojima Sar on his ass.

Kojima made a new fucking engine. Do you think that's something new he's done just for mgsv?

It was also being used in silent hills, a game he was ALSO working on.

Mgsv did not start in 2011 you dumb fuck. He was just rapping up peacewalker.

Like other anons, I sunk over a hundred hours in one play through and was was pretty satisfied in spite of the cut content. However, I'm of the opinion less than a quarter of the game was left on the cutting room floor, versus 50% or

> THE "real" MGS5!
That delusional Crack babies were waiting for.
>>
>>323343104
>Kojima made a new fucking engine

Kojima didn't even write the scripts he's celebrated for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fucking mongrel.
>>
>>323342546
>his team
Kojima Productions was a wholly owned subsidiary of Konami that consisted entirely of regular Konami employees. It literally already existed in its current form before Kojima was allowed to put his name on it.
>>
>>323343104
>Mgsv did not start in 2011 you dumb fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bdBnsSQzhc

it started before then.

fox engine was made for MGR which was cancelled so they shifted to other titles
>>
File: thanks kojima.jpg (3 MB, 1512x5411) Image search: [Google]
thanks kojima.jpg
3 MB, 1512x5411
The story of Hayter and we the fanbase getting fucked over by Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfxNQ7Tfuus

>Kojima wants to make films but he's not talented
>Goes into gaming and eventually makes MGS

>Hayter gets hired to voice Snake
>Becomes massive fanboy with extensive knowledge and appreciation for the series since he voiced every cutscene, every codec call, every grunt, every co-ops communications, and he even re-voiced MGS1 while slashing his pay to have more of the original cast return

>Konami wants to make an MGS movie and won't let Kojima direct it

>Hayter, screenwriter, hears about this and writes an entire script for the game.
>Plans to hire Hugh Jackman, a friend, to be Snake and to funnel his knowledge of the character into him

>Due to Hayter wanting to use a specific director, Konami picks Avi Arad, a heartless Jew, to make the movie instead
>They don't even give Hayter, massive fanboy and screenwriter, a chance

>Arad meets Kojima and toys with his naive aspirations by no doubt offering to introduce him to other directors like Del Toro
>Convinces him to fire Hayter the iconic voice
>Suggests to replace him with Kiefer Sutherland, a friend of his

>Kiefer is then instructed to feign interest and pretend actors give a fuck about video games in an attempt to get Hollywood's Jewish foot into the gaming industry
>Does a shit tier job voicing for the game

The reason we don't play as Snake is because he is a chatty bastard that has thousands of lines of dialogue and Kiefer would charge millions for that because recording would take months.

The series wasn't concluded because Kojima had to downgrade the story for that.

Del Toro also distracted Kojima with Silent Hills, taking his attention away from MGSV further resulting in our unfinished game.

Kojima is fired by Konami for fucking MGSV up, Silent Hills is cancelled.

MAGNUM OPUS.

People will defend this.
>>
>>323342260
yes shes ethiopean
israel has various foreign soldiers in their millitary, ethiopea being one of them.
>>
>>323344104
Go away, David.
>>
File: avi arad.jpg (110 KB, 1327x700) Image search: [Google]
avi arad.jpg
110 KB, 1327x700
>>323344458
>People will defend this.
literally fucking retarded
>>
>>323344793
I can never tell for sure but I DESPERATELY hope that /pol/ memes are just a joke
>>
File: dog.gif (80 KB, 170x207) Image search: [Google]
dog.gif
80 KB, 170x207
More like Piss Wanker
>>
>>323340429
PW is really fun. V wasn't as good, but it had its moments.

4 is the low point of the series.
>>
>>323340509
I'M NO ROOKIE
>>
Man's gotta eat. At least he got a two year vacation at that Los Angeles studio.
>>
>>323344104
>that MGSV section in the image
How do you not understand such a simple story?
>>
>>323342297
lolconfirmationbias
>>
>>323340429
Why do you?
>>
delicious brown niglet
>>
>>323344104
MGS 3 was already shitty.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.