[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to enable stereoscopic 3D mode in Sexy Beach 3? Nvidia 3D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 3D.png (2 MB, 1526x972) Image search: [Google]
3D.png
2 MB, 1526x972
How to enable stereoscopic 3D mode in Sexy Beach 3?
Nvidia 3D Vision does not work. I install iZ3D, and it does not work too.
>>
Is it in full screen mode?
>>
>>323337376
I tried in window mode.
>>
>>323337453
It may need to be full screen. REAL full screen, not borderless.
>>
>>323337569
Does not work too.
>>
>>323337820
Did you apply the settings and restart the game? Does the game have a launcher? Are you selecting the actual game exe or the launcher?
>>
>>323337569
Nvidia 3D Vision works in full screen mode, but with strange bug: the characters are not stereoscopical.
>>
>>323337995
The game have a launcher, and not have simple exe.
>>
>>323338308
Make sure you dig through the directory to find the REAL exe, and select that in the program.

>>323338157
I remember SB3 looking pretty shitty, and they may have done some tricks that make it unable to be stereoscopic. They may have put the characters on the HUD level, in which case you won't be able to get them working unless someone took the time to figure that shit out and post a guide.
>>
>>323338157
On minimal graphics settings 3D Vision does not work, and screen just turns little red.
>>
File: game files.png (85 KB, 1554x934) Image search: [Google]
game files.png
85 KB, 1554x934
>>323338884
>Make sure you dig through the directory to find the REAL exe
That's all there
>>
>>323339219
Fuck man, I don't know.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.