[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i fucking play this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: PunchClubReveal.jpg (81 KB, 692x484) Image search: [Google]
PunchClubReveal.jpg
81 KB, 692x484
How do i fucking play this
>>
You go and tell yourself you can but you just sit there and think, maybe I can't but you really can. It's just you holding you back. You can play any game you want but you think you can't but really can. You can play it if you want to and if you build it they will come but not at appropriate times but at least you now know you can.
>>
>>323335857
thanks this helped a lot
>>
>>323334962
i almost got tricked by the graphics but I watched the trailer and it looks horrible.
>>
>>323334962
>Punch Club

This game is fuckin' rad. Give it a try? It's really worth the bux if you have it.

If you have any questions just let me know. :) I promise you.. You will have fun.
>>
>>323335954
I watched a friend stream it. It seemed okay at first if you like rpgs but it pretty quickly descends into a dull-ass routine where you do nothing but try to grind stats which deplete almost as quickly as you can raise them.
>>
File: Karate_Master_2_Desura_1024x768.png (664 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Karate_Master_2_Desura_1024x768.png
664 KB, 1024x768
>>323336251
over all if I wanna play a martial arts simulation I think I'd go with pic related.
>>
>>323336251
>it pretty quickly descends into a dull-ass routine where you do nothing but try to grind stats which deplete almost as quickly as you can raise them.

You don't get it anon. The challenge is how to organize and manage your MMA fighter. And that's where the fun is. Each play through you can change fighting styles if you want, and see if you can beat the game way much more earlier.
>>
>>323336140
why do you sound so fucking soulless
>>
>>323336602
No. That's an entire different breed of a fighting game simulator. That's way more repetitive than Punch Club.
>>
>>323336695
Why do you say that? lol I just think the game is fun. I never had anyone tell me that.
>>
>>323336871
you type like a shill impersonating facebook harlots.
>>
>>323336981
LOL okay dude just calm down? jeez my first time here. I mean, you don't have to be fucking rude? i'm sure your life is going fucking well, have a gf and a decent job right? you're not an angry loser right?
>>
>>323337121
why are you even here
>>
>>323336616
From what I saw you can determine the outcome of 90% of fights just by looking at the main stats of each fighter beforehand.

If the goal was about management it would be easier to just give your guy a schedule which he carries out automatically, instead of making you run around for ages making trivial progress.
>Goal of the game is to fight
>Need to raise stats to progress
>Raising stats makes you tired
>Have to spend time to sleep
>Doing anything (including sleeping) makes you hungry
>Have to spend time to earn money to buy food
>Working lowers your happiness, so have to spend time to restore mood
>Your stats go down every day so you have to raise them again to counteract all the time you spent trying to meet your guy's needs so you could raise his stats.
>>
>>323337443
Funny how you avoided my question.
But whatever. I just heard about it from some friends and the history of Anonymous I just thought it was a cool place to post stuff without registering? Jesus man just calm down here no one is hurting nyone here though.

>MFW people get mad over stuff online
>>
>>323337741
>Getting close to buyers remorse

Should I refund?
>>
>>323337921
YES

and pirate from now on you retard
>>
>>323336616
>your MMA fighter
opinion discarded
>>
>>323337759
>Being this much of a newfag

Lurk more
>>
>>323338583
Fuck off.
>>
>>323338053
It's just like Game Dev story from Kairosoft.
>>
File: 1449239817375.jpg (53 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1449239817375.jpg
53 KB, 474x595
>>323337741
>WAAH! IT'S LIKE REAL LIFE! WAAAAH! 2CHALLENGING4ME
>>
is this the new flavor of the month? is it no longer undermeme?
>>
>>323339807
It's a good game.

If you're into tycoon/management games like Game Dev Story this is the game you should play.
>>
>>323338583
> falling for such obvious bait

I think we know who the newfag is here
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.