[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>post the type of character you played for your first Demon's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1407513342250.png (263 KB, 597x602) Image search: [Google]
1407513342250.png
263 KB, 597x602
>post the type of character you played for your first
Demon's Souls, Dark Souls or Bloodborne playthrough

>post the character you're going to play first in Dark Souls 3
>>
Big boring great sword character.
>>
>DeS
I honestly forget. I remember having to switch weapons a lot because bosses were vulnerable to certain things
>DaS
Battle/Golem Axe
>DaS2
Bow
>BB
I'll find out when I get it today

>DaS3
Bows or just pick an early weapon I like. Something cute
>>
I always play as a Tank-Knight (Vit-Str build), with club and havel Set
>>
File: 1423536839901.jpg (446 KB, 1000x704) Image search: [Google]
1423536839901.jpg
446 KB, 1000x704
>DeS
dex Bow
>DaS
dex greatsword build I think
>DaSII
Strength sword and board
>BB
Arcane/Str

>DaS3
Probably either pure strength or a quality build
>>
File: 1252186930820.jpg (456 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1252186930820.jpg
456 KB, 1680x1050
>DS1
Dex guy with falchion and light armor.
>DS2
Pic related. Bashing things with a mace was amazing.

>DS3
If dualwielding is viable I might try that. If not, find something that has a nice two handed moveset and go with that.
>>
Start as some melee-class. Go for whatever comes naturally.

Think I went with a winged spear most of DaS1 but didn't finish that run. Returned to it when PC version came out and had plenty of fun with Zweihander. I think I ended up most of the time being a zweihander dragonoid.
For DaS2 it was Thief with rapier. After that I cheesed the MP with a katana. Nowadays it's been a full Black Dragon set.

Can't predict 3, especially with the stances or whatever they called them.
>>
Longsword, Med Shield, Med Armor
Saw Cleaver, Blunderbuss, Hunter Set
>>
>>323328993
I'm going to play through DS3 with a two-handed halbeard build, medium armor, small shield in one hand for parrying and some back-up weapon, probably in a form of crossbow.
>>
I had no idea what I was doing.

Somehow I beat the game with a silver straight sword and 24 dex. I leveled res and didn't understand equipment scaling at all. Anor Londo was hell, the best weapon I had was that sad little +3 lightning spear from sens.

My last playthrough was really fun. Shieldless ninja flip ring with the iato and the shadow set. It was just a silly ninja roleplay build and I had a great goddamn time.
>>
>>323330957
>mace
>not going full unga bunga and wielding a great club
for shame
>>
Sword and Board through all 3 souls games while wearing the heaviest armor I could get my hands on.
For Bloodborne, I mainly stuck to the Switch Axe, while occasionally using the hammer.

For DS3, I'll probably end up going back to sword and board, since that's always the safest build for me on a first playthrough.
>>
There better be a dragon form in 3. Fucking love the roar and fire breath in both earlier games.
>>
>>323329803
mah nigga have fun, bloodborne is great
>>
>>323328993

I was so butthurt that you couldn't have Ornstein helmet with plume.
>>
>DeS
Light armor with the crushing battle axe.
>DaS
Midroll Zwei
>DaS2
Longsword quality

>DaS3
I plan to upgrade a lot of weapons, collecting everything in the game with this character. I'd like my first character to be able to wield one of every weapon class and swap to whatever I fell like at the time. Kind of depends on scaling whether this will be viable or not.
>>
>>323328993
ALWAYS faith based warrior wielding a mace.
>>
>>323328993
>DeS
N/A
>DaS
Halberd+broadsword
>DaS 2
Halberd+broadsword
>BB
N/A
>DaS 3
Halberd+broadsword
>>
Knight
Knight
Knight

like the guy in the demons souls intro
>>
File: 1451975899494.jpg (425 KB, 1600x842) Image search: [Google]
1451975899494.jpg
425 KB, 1600x842
>>323328993
>DaS
I remember that I had pyromancies but the build was probably all over the map
>DaSII
Sorcerer
>BB
Skill, used whip for early game and then switched to Blades of Mercy
>DaS3
I don't really know what weapons will carry over to 3 but I prefer dex builds so probably that
>>
File: 1439447317921.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1439447317921.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>323328993
>DeS
greatsword no shield
>DaS
greatsword no shield
>DaS2
greatsword no shield
>BB
greatsword no shield
>DaS3
greatsword no shield
>>
>>323328993
>DaS
MAX STRENGTH zwei and elites, played the travelling knight
>DaS2
Fat, lazy scholar, sorceries, miracles, hexes, loves to eat

>DaS3
Not sure, maybe magic / end for wizard knight? Probably want to use some more obscure weapon.
>>
>>323333167
>BB
>greatsword no shield

you didn't use the plank shield? fucking casual
>>
>DeS
Spellsword kinda guy

>DaS
Greatswords only

>DaS3
Wanna do an axe berserker kinda thing
>>
>DeS
Started with a soldier type because the "weapon proficiency" gimmick in the description sounded cool. But my first time beating the game was with a thief with an upgraded crescent falchion.

>DaS
Started with a thief (thinking it would be the same experience as in DeS) but I beat the game with a "Garl Vinland type" character, Paladin Set and Demon Great Hammer.

Still have to get to DaS2 and BB. Planning to get them for ps4 when I buy it next month or so. But planning to start with Dex/Skill. I don't really have a preference in build.
>>
DeS: sword and board, velstadts armor, purple dragonfire shield, some silver longsword
DaS: sword and boars with a raw sabre. I had to restart because raw is so bad
DaS2: sword and board
DaS3: sword and board
>>
>DeS
Winged spear
>DaS
Fire gHalberd, lightning balder sword
>BB
I started with the cane and then holy blade
>>
>>323328993
>des
mace/shield cleric
>das
pyro/2 hander quality build
>das2
skipped this one
>bloodborne
guy with two handed axe
>das3
probably something with shields because i miss them after playing bb
>>
>DeS
Greatsword+Spiderbow, fluted armor

>DaS 1
Longsword+Shield cleric in elite knight/Ornstein set

>DaS 2
no magic, no shield/blocking, no ranged weapons, dress for style, dual longswords only. No element other than poison.

>BB
Blade of Mercy arcane build
send help

>DaS 3
same as DaS 2
>>
Ds1:
Jack of all trade mage
Dex ninja pyromancer
Faith zwei man
Full blown strength
Dark magic user only

Ds2:
Duel wield with focus on fire
Int build

Ds3:
?
>>
>>323328993
>DeS
Simple sword and board, Fire longsword with Knights shield
>DaS
Dex Katana build with Avelyn offhanded
>DaS2
Dex build rotating through all the dex weapons
>BB
Skill/Bloodtinge build

>DaS3
Not sure, most likely a dex build with a rapier and an offhand parry dagger, possibly support magic. Using shields is for fucking pussies after BB
>>
>>323328993
>DeS
Meat Cleaver/DBS
>DaS 1
Zweihänder
>DaS 2
Zweihänder as far as I remember
>BB
Ludwig/Moonlight Greatsword
>DaS 3
Whatever greatsword it has
>>
>DaS
a huge faggot with 50STR, Havel's armor and a Zweihänder

>DaS 3
quality build?
>>
>>323328993
DeS: Bastard Sword and knights (i think?)Shield
DaS: Halberd and Stone golem Shield and armor set with havels ring and enough equip load so i didn't fat roll
DaS2: Mace and miracles. No shield for first half of game, but got tired of it and picked up a shield the last half.
BB: Starter Axe w/ torch in offhand for most of the game then switched to magic for the last 5%
DaS3: Gonna try bastard sword and shield again if i can, but i highly doubt it will be as fun as DeS was. So, i dunno, maybe try pyromancy.
>>
>>323328993

>DaS: Made a DEX-based character that eventually become DEX/INT and ended the game with the Butterfly Spear and Velka's Rapier.

>DaSII: Pretty much exclusively used the Estoc.

>BB: I made an ARC character without knowing beforehand how to properly build one. It was bad, but the cane was incredibly good. Made a proper STR/ARC about halfway into the game after deleting my first character.

>DaS3: I'm hoping pure INT will be viable. If not, I'll probably branch out into other damage stats depending on what weapons they have to offer. Definitely want to give that Murakumo a go at some point.
>>
>>323328993

>DaS
I was a pyromancer with the red mage set and great scythe

>DaS II
Never played it far enough, but I wanted to be a dark paladin

>DaS III

Will likely go the dark paladin route if dark damage returns.
>>
>>323328993
>sword and board boxart knight

>sword and board boxart knight
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.