[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 365x365
I don't think I've ever been more disappointed in the second half of a game so far. The Old One went down on one try. I ran right into his arena. Then this guy.

What is the point of a fight in a game like this where the faggot just runs away and barely does shit? The only thing he can do later is spam 1 magic attack.

The game went from Gascoigne, Amelia, Shadows of Yharnam, great fucking shit.

What is this bullshit? This is the 3rd boss that barely fights. Rom, The Old One, now this. Not one of them even slightly difficult or even built like I expected. They all just fucking run or sit there.

Is it because they made the area itself a lot tougher so now the bosses are fucking lame? Does this get better?

Is it just bosses like this until the end? What the fuck.
>>
>>323327865
Final boss is great. DLC bosses are great.

Get the DLC before finishing the game and power through it.
>>
>>323328203
So up until the end they just made every boss in the second half a massive cheese dick? There isn't one more worthwhile thing to fight until the very end without the DLC?

Man what a fucking letdown. The first half is phenomenal. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>323328519
I dunno, thematically I really like the second half of the game once the red moon is in the sky. It's like they focused on the idea of AYYY LMAO instead of continuing to keep the bosses fun.

Micolash was a fun fight, however.

You're actually really close to the end. The final boss is a genuinely great fight, especially if you haven't spoiled it for yourself.

Seriously though, get the DLC. Four great bosses and one asshole.
>>
>>323328726
What level should I be? I'm 61 right now. The zones themselves are pretty brutal but the bosses aren't really giving me any trouble.
>>
>>323328956
For the DLC? 65 is recommended for starting.

I'm about level 76 and am near the last boss of the DLC.

In general, around 70 for the final boss. Make sure you didn't miss any optional shit. Did you go to Castle Cainhurst? It's fucking cool.
>>
The end bosses are all story over difficulty. The optional ones are more difficult. Make sure you hit up Cainhurst and the Upper Cathedral Ward before you fight the final boss(es).

All the DLC fights are great.
>>
Without DLC 7/10
With DLC 9/10
>>
>>323327865
Unfortunatly It doesn't get any better with the exception of an optional boss. They really phoned the last half of the game in.
>>
You're just a moron. The second half of bloodborne + the dlc was the best part
>>
>>323328726
>Four great bosses and one asshole.

Which one is the asshole?
>>
>>323331641
Laurence
>>
>>323331703
Ah, glad I wasn't the only one then. Had some problem on Ludwig too, but Laurence was a whole other nightmare.
>>
>>323327865
Ah Kos... Or some say______
>>
It's great. Wait for the second boss in this area and last two bosses.
>>
>>323331568
Yeah I'm a moron because I wiped the floor with piss easy bosses that barely fight back and hardly even try to kill you.

Gascoigne wasn't a ball buster either, but at least he felt like he belonged. He chases you around like a fucking maniac and never lets up. Micolash literally RUNS AWAY for the half the fight. The only thing that got me was I wasn't expecting the bigass sorcery bombs he drops in the second half, but afterwards I just pushed him into a corner and beat the fuck out of him.
>>
>>323332132
>and last two bosses.

Man, the Moon Presence was a real letdown after all that trouble I went through to fight it.
>>
>>323327865

TOR, Micolash, and the last boss in Mensis aren't particularly challenging. They're definitely some of the weirder fights in the game. I'm ok with that, but not everyone is and that's alright.

Last two bosses after that are fantastic, though. Don't give up, OP.
>>
>>323332273
>all that trouble

What? You just kill Mergo, visit the workshop and clinic. It's a matter of 15 minutes.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.