[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What year do you believe gaming (and the world in general) started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What year do you believe gaming (and the world in general) started to go downhill?

For me, pic related.
>>
Well 2012 was the worst year in my life, so I'd say that year.
>>
Gaming was the best it had ever been and ever will be when you, the reader of this post, were 12 years old.
>>
>muh pluto
>comfy
>le music is dead xd

Didn't know reddit went to /pol/
>>
>>323325761
>J Dilla
>good
Donuts is fucking garbage any anyone that thinks otherwise is retarded.

>b-but he died it's so sad so I have to like the album ;_;
>>
>>323326212
Nope. My best year of gaming was in 2001, when I was 9. 2004 was an okay year, but I wasn't huge on halo yet and I didn't start WoW or play half life until much later.
>>
>>323325761
So why does rap music starting to suck have anything to do with video games? And it's not like rap still isn't the dominant form of music right now. I mean look at TPAB last year getting all the praise it did. Or are you one of those wrong generation faggots that think music is dead? Because that's even more retarded.

I also notice that post brings up anime falling in popularity too though so I guess that person (and/or you) have shit taste all around.
>>
>Google bought YouTube

Literally nothing wrong with this. Few better and more capable hosts around for such a site.
>>
>>323326520
>Donuts is the only thing he did
>>
>>323325761
>>
>>323326212
My favorite year of video games is 1998, and I wasn't twelve then.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.