[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stars Wars as a world In Kingdom Hearts III
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
ITT: We discuss whether it should or shouldn't happen. Feel free to be as biased as you want. If you think it should, provide some possible details of the world or how it would play out.
>>
Birth by Sleep was already Star Wars as fuck, so there's no need.
>>
I don't really want star wars in KH, but it will happen.

I would still rather have star wars over bottom of the barrel shit like darkwing duck, mouse detective, emperor's new groove, etc.

I LIKE THOSE THREE PROPERTIES, THEY JUST DON'T DESERVE TO BE WORLDS IN KINGDOM HEARTS
>>
I kind of doubt it would happen, it doesn't really feel like a Disney thing.

Then again they did the Pirates of the Caribbean, so who knows.

Kingdom Hearts 2 came out in March 28, 2006 in the US
>>
>creepy middle-aged neckbeards discussing a children's game

ayylmao
>>
>>323320764
Nah Man I'm 20. I still got a neckbeard though.
>>
>>323320764
More like:
>people who were children 14 years ago are excited for the return of a series they liked
>>
I don't give a fuck because we already got tangled and nothing can possibly beat that
>>
>>323319771
I don't care what gets in since the combat is good and I barely remember world plots anyway. I couldn't tell you what happened in any KH1 world's save for the overarching plot.
>>
The question of Star Wars in KH3 is like the question of Elsa in KH3.

It's not a question of "if" it's a question of "when."

I personally would prefer Indiana Jones as a Lucasart's property. Also tfw Atlantis and Emperor's New Groove are less likely than Star Wars (Not that I dont want Star Wars, that'll still be cool).
>>
>>323320271
This.
>>
>>323321139

Grow up faggot. I like pokemon when I was a child, if they bring out new episodes today i'm not going to watch it.
>>
>>323320764
>Implying children can understand the fucked up mess of a plot that is Kingdom Hearts
>>
>>323319771
What are the chances of getting a Marvel and Muppets world?
>>
EA owns all video game rights to Star Wars until 2020, that includes any amount of cameos or anything.

It's not happening.
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 190x130) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 190x130
>>323322208

It's a children's game.
>>
>>323322208
>not still enjoying things

You must live a sad and pathetic life. Shit son I'm only 25 and I can still enjoy things I did as a child whether it be Pokemon, Dragonball or Kingdom Hearts.

Someone needs to stop trying so hard to be some miserable stereotype of an adult, because that's now how the real world is at all.
>>
File: 1449030397536.jpg (352 KB, 779x885) Image search: [Google]
1449030397536.jpg
352 KB, 779x885
Put her in the Zootopia world.
>>
>>323322208
I just gave up on understanding the plot
I think it's not even fully possible unless you're nomura
>>
>>323322307
Technically one a Marvel one was already announced.
>>
>>323320764
>2016
>still being a neck beard rather than a regularbeard
>>
>>323322741
No, it is. Don't get me wrong there's stuff he's deliberately being mum on. What don't you understand.
>>
File: o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>323322595
>pedo detected
>>
I really don't care anymore. They somehow managed to make me not give a fuck about KH III over the years. I'll just read how retarded story got in some thread or whatever.
>>
>>323322595
I still enjoy Kingdom Hearts, I just said the story was convoluted as fuck
>>
>>323322880
>What don't you understand.
how did mickey ever leave that dark world thing and why'd he leave aqua there?
>>
>>323319771
i can already see the absolutely shitty lightsaber keyblade design
>>
>>323319771
It'll probably just be TFA shit if it happened.

OT and maybe PT since both were featured in Infinity 3.0.
>>
I don't want a Star Wars world, but I would like a Darth Vader boss a la Sephiroth.
>>
>>323323138
I believe that it was said that Mickey was able to escape with the help of Ansem the Wise/DiZ as for why Aqua got left that's something that more than likely will be covered in 0.2 in 2.8.
>>
>>323323485
Oh yeah, I guess it's just hard to keep up with the plot if the games are spaced so many years apart
>>
>>323319771
Gummi Ship segment with star wars thats all I want after KH2
>>
>>323323629
Understandable.
>>
bigger question, will there be censorship again?

>Port Royal contains the most content edits. Cutscenes were edited to remove some of the violence, such as Will Turner threatening to commit suicide while aiming a gun at his head. While he still threatens to commit suicide, he does not aim a gun at his head.
>Undead Pirates do not catch fire when affected Von Fire magic, though the Grim Reaper still does (Trying to light pirates on fire results in them running around smoking instead of burning). The pirate's muskets were modified to resemble crossbows, though the crossbows still fire with an audible musket shot sound effect. Also, whenever Sora's party is hit Von fire attacks, they briefly catch on fire.
>In the original Japanese version, the blood on the cursed medallions remains throughout the game, but disappears after Barbossa and Will drop them into the chest. However, if one looks closely, blood is visible on the medallion while Sora is holding it.
>In the Japanese version, when Jack Sparrow is stabbed Von Barbossa, the sword sticks out of his chest as he staggers back into the moonlight. In the English version, the sword has been removed.
>>
How mad would this site be if it's based on Force Awakens?
>>
>>323324371
>getting to fight this badass
would be awesome
>>
>>323323871
Really? You're trying to start a censorship debate in a KH thread?
>>
>>323324371
I'd be ok with it. As long as I get to see more Ray's armpits.
>>
>>323324628
Don't encourage him, please.
>>
>>323324932
You're right.
>>
>>323319771
chances are they'll have to sink into using Marvel and Star Wars at some point considering most of the good Disney movies have been used, but it'll be a sad day
>>
File: nomura e3 2015.jpg (73 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
nomura e3 2015.jpg
73 KB, 512x382
>>323319771

>Nomura is a proud Star Wars fanboy
>Even cast Mark Hamill as Eraqus for the English version of Birth by Sleep because he was Luke Skywalker
>Got excited when Disney bought the rights to Star Wars

It's inevitable. Nomura probably jerked off to Disney buying Star Wars because he knew that means it can get into KH 3 .
>>
>>323325276
They'll just reuse worlds again. Everyone is pretty hype to go to Agrabah again, right?
>>
>>323325276
>good Disney movies have been used,
Every thread with you guys.
>>323325360
Yep, and he also picked Nimoy because he likes Star Trek and wanted them to go head to head in a way. He's a huge nerd.
>>
>>323325542
i'm not talking about them using the new ones
>>
>>323319771
I honestly don't want it, but if they did do it:
>Death Star as the planet
>Gummi ship section where you fight the TIE Fighters
>fight Stormtroopers alongside Heartless
>story could be it's being used to destroy other worlds, and you're trying to destroy it (think beginning and end of Episode 4 mixed into one)
>Darth Vader in Advanced TIE Fighter as a Gummi ship boss, but not actual combat boss
>>
>>323325690
Every thread with you guys.
>>
>>323319771
Be developed by Cyber-connect and be more hack-and-slash with very light RPG elements. Because it's Star Wars, have the emphasis be on space combat and ground combat have some sort of third person shooting mechanics. Cyber-connect is usually pretty good with the alien races so have them create the world. Nomura can produce. Open world space map and planets as locales and dungeons. Story follows the Rogue One prequel movie up until Return of the Jedi.
>>
File: Clone Wars.jpg (216 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Clone Wars.jpg
216 KB, 1280x960
We all know its gonna be based on the shitty Clone Wars cartoon or the slightly less shitty Rebels.
>>
File: 1451608280266.jpg (81 KB, 986x554) Image search: [Google]
1451608280266.jpg
81 KB, 986x554
>Sheev tries to Coax Sora to the Dark Side.
>Luke comes in and fights Sheev and Vader side by side with Sora
>Lightsaber Keyblade
>X-Wing Attraction Flow
>>
>>323326012
No it won't, Nomura doesn't like using shows
>>
>>323325276
There's a shit ton of old movies that still haven't been used and they can always keep reusing world's like they have I don't get why you autists feel the need to say this in every thread.
>>
>>323326804
Keyword: autists
It's every KH thread with that shit.
>>
What about a Big Hero 6 world?
>>
>>323327017
Where have you been?
>>
>>323319771
I understand the controversy but I really don't give a shit as long as it's fun.
>>
>>323327110
Under a rock on mars with my fingers in my ears.
>>
>>323327859
Well here you go presented by Master Xehanort:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBusI7i23wo
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.