[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the general opinion on Zoe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 9421_front.jpg (98 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
9421_front.jpg
98 KB, 640x908
What's the general opinion on Zoe?
>>
>>323315973
A solid weebshit/10
>>
File: crazynohman.gif (289 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
crazynohman.gif
289 KB, 312x312
First game is too short

Second game has DINGO
>>
She slept with a journalist and that's a conflict of interest for someone in the industry.
>>
Purple haired semen demon.
>>
>>323315973

i think this game got a lot of flack it didnt need simply because it was packaged with an mgs2 demo. At the same time, people bought it because it was packaged with an MGS2 demo.

Favorite mech games, IMO.
>>
File: zoe-quinn.jpg (56 KB, 471x308) Image search: [Google]
zoe-quinn.jpg
56 KB, 471x308
We of /v/ love Zoe!
>>
>>323315973
>What's the general opinion on Zoe?

ZOE is a pretty decent action game
ZOE 2 is a fucking masterpiece, 11/10
>>
>>323316776
Delete your post and then kill yourself.
>>
>>323315973
Z.O.E is awesome, and Z.O.E 2 was even better with better modes.

There are better mech games, like Armored Core, but Z.O.E is a good mech-arcade to play with.

I really needed Z.O.E 3...
>>
>>323318025
>I really needed Z.O.E 3
At this point, the most we would get for anything ZOE related is a pachinko machine. Sucks.
>>
File: game-of-fear1.jpg (175 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
game-of-fear1.jpg
175 KB, 460x460
>>
That fight in ZoE 2 where you have to fight off an entire army of 100....

Probably my favorite gaming moment ever. Nothing has such a power high and replicated army vs army mech combat like that before. Why has no other game had that?

Only thing I can kind of compare it to the the scene is Berserk where Guts kills 100 people. It was like that feeling.
>>
>>323315973
i want there to be more fun action-mech games like 2
>>
I'd be fine with another Fist of Mars game, or even just including the series into SRT.
>>
>>
>>323316776
Is that her? She's cute right here.
>>
First one was great but way too fucking short and fuck that cliff hanger ending.

Second one is a masterpiece.
>>
"Shift to vector cannon mode...
All energy lines connected.
Landing gear and climbing irons locked.
Inner chamber pressure rising normally.
Life ring has started revolving.
Ready to fire."
>>
>>323316613
maybe ZOE2 should have a demo of MGS3
>>
Great band
>>
Has a soundtrack deserving of better games.
>>
>>323316613
Actually MGS Revengence had a demo for the PS3 ZOE HD Collection.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 633x758
>Viola floating to Jupiter
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.