[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any play her in the beta yet? Thinking of maining her because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: SF laurajpg-9965f8_1280w.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SF laurajpg-9965f8_1280w.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
Any play her in the beta yet? Thinking of maining her because I usually pick the character I think looks the hottest

She looked like a grappler from the intro vid, though. And I ain't havin' that shit.
>>
She doesn't really play like a grappler.
She plays sorta like Makoto with her v-trigger dash and command throw being her core moves.
>>
>no big meaty normal frametrap character
Literally the only archetype I play in fighting games. I'm so disappointed at the SFV roster
>>
>>323315893
She has a command grab, but Gief is really the only true grappler in the cast. She's closer to rushdown.
>>
File: censored.jpg (43 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
censored.jpg
43 KB, 540x309
>>323317583
>Gief is really the only true grappler
Then what does that make pic related?
>>
>>323315893
She's fun. After a hard knock down, you can set up a fire ball and mixup your opponent. The fireball also forces proximity block in some situations, which can lead to command throws. Despite that, she's still pretty flawed. Her command throw comes out slow, even the EX version. She has no real wakeup too. Hopefully they'll give her some buffs when the game drops.
>>
>>323318248
Her grappler status was censored
>>
>>323319535
>crazy oki fireball setup pressure character needs a wakeup

no.
>>
Does she have some anti-fireball tech? Wheel kick or command dash go through fireballs?
>>
>>323319972
Have you tried blocking?
>>
>>323320374
Obviously, you need ways of getting in, being a grappler and all.
>>
File: 1436564133326.jpg (16 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1436564133326.jpg
16 KB, 447x444
>>323320470
Have you tried moving forward after you blocked?

What about jumping forward over the fireball? Watchout though, don't jump too close or you might get anti-aired!
>>
>>323315893
Shes really dull and slow paced. Expect long dragged out matches. Shes not bad by any meams, but really dull.
>>
>>323319972
The EX version of her elbow special absorbs one hit and comes out really fast. From what I've seen, it wrecks Ryu zoners.
>>
>>323315893
Don't worry, she's braindead. She's like Rose but with a command grab.
>>
>>323320470
She's not slow like a grappler would be. She has a forward moving special that goes through fireballs, too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.