[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you watch Angry Video Game Nerd?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: AVGN.png (116 KB, 282x213) Image search: [Google]
AVGN.png
116 KB, 282x213
Do you watch Angry Video Game Nerd?
>>
JUST
>>
File: MikeMateiMassivePenis.jpg (393 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
MikeMateiMassivePenis.jpg
393 KB, 1200x674
>>323314665
Have you seen the size of Mikes dong
>>
I have that feeling with AVGN like a relationship that just isn't working anymore, but you just can't break it because of all the good memories they've given to you.
>>
I like him
>>
>>323314584

i know a site that stream AVGN episode
i use to go on a site as a background noise
it's gotten to a point where i can almost quote word for word some episode
help me /v/
>>
No, because I'm not 14 anymore.
>>
I feel like he'll announce he's ending AVGN any day now, he's been doing it for ten fucking years now.
>>
>>323314584
He's gonna take you back to the past
>>
>>323316527
I feel like it's more likely that he'll do what he did with Board James, and just trick everyone into watching his short films while pretending it's the content that they actually want to see.
>>
>>323316934
Thats why i watch Mikes streams. he actually plays games
>>
>>323316527

he pretty much only does seasonal episode nowadays and it's pretty clear he does it more as an homage to fans than anything else so...
>>
File: 1402351799626.png (266 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
1402351799626.png
266 KB, 700x325
HE
>>
>>323318892
Matei fucked the redhead
>>
>>323314584
>24/7 AVGN threads
Why are you so obsessed OP? Why now? He's not even relevant anymore.
>>
Every day of the week
>>
>>323314584
No, and he was never funny.
>>
>>323318892
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.