[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKK YEEAHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-10-35-23.png (202 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-10-35-23.png
202 KB, 480x800
FUCKK YEEAHHH
>>
Why? It'll be the same game as the last two.
>>
>>323300943
Let's hope it's better than 2. I got really tired of the "Throw huge hordes at you" thing. I preferred the slower, methodical pace of 1.
>>
>>323301160

2 was a vast improvement over the first

It'd be interesting to see what they would do with a third game.
>>
>>323300943
>valve has not yet confirmed or denied reports

sure
>>
>>323301234
the main thing i miss from left 4 dead 1 was the atmosphere

everything in left 4 dead 2 was too "jokey"
>>
>>323301357
What do you like that 2 did? While I think it added a lot of fun stuff, overall, I didn't like the changes to pace and gameplay. What do you feel it did better than 1, beyond just having more stuff?
>>
>>323301357
>2 was a vast improvement over the first

Not even close.
>>
>>323302291
Not the same anon, but how? The game had way more guns and map design than the original. Also, better characters and mutants.
>>
>>323300943
aren't these the Evolve devs?

if so, I don't think I'm willing to give a shit

besides, killing floor has taken all of L4D's thunder
>>
>>323303250
The map design was garbage and only the charger was a good addition to the game. Spitter and jockey were literally useless. Witches also got nerfed to hell by letting them walk.
>>
>>323301357
1 has a more 2spooky4u atmosphere tho
>>
charge your phone, dickhead
>>
those names sound fucking australian
>>
>>323305916
>Not letting your battery go through its cycles
>>
>>323304464

Evolve is a good game that was gutted by the publisher, it's failure had nothing to do with the developer.
>>
>>323305474
Confirmed for no friends and shit coordination
>>
>>323306070
I don't think the developer is blameless when the game is developed with microtransaction-DLC in mind 'from the ground up'
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.