[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY! DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE GOING TO DIE HEAL YOURSELF!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: lowhpSound.jpg (13 KB, 253x263) Image search: [Google]
lowhpSound.jpg
13 KB, 253x263
HEY!

DO YOU HEAR ME?

YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

HEAL YOURSELF!!
>>
>>323299741
I like the series, but that is the worst fucking sound.
>>
>>323299741
>about to die
>heal self
>Donald heals me right after

They seriously need to program something that stops this. Maybe have healing magic charge up in the right lower corner or something before it activates for party members, because it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>323299741
>MP bars
RIP
>>
>>323300368
>grindan levels in KH2
>abusing exp plus mechanic
>have to mute tv while playing because fuck listening to that noise the entire time
>>
Which KH game has the best HP/MP bar and why is it KH1?
>>
>>323299741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_D_2b8ErI4
>>
One of my gripes with the original Kingdom Hearts is that the game never tells you that the triangle button is used to "alert" your allies, prompting them to defend/heal Sora.

When allies with healing are alerted, they will use their "Only in emergency" abilities (that you set on the Custom menu.

People thought that being in low health automatically made allies heal you, but it just made them more likely to.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (66 KB, 580x333) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
66 KB, 580x333
HERO YOUR WILL ENERGY IS LOW

WHATS THAT?
>>
>>323300672
>Always makes sure to heal Sora at the same time I choose to do it myself
>Will never do it when I decide to rely on him even while mashing Triangle

Granted, it's stupid to rely on Donald for healing since he has the durability of a sickly gnat. But it happens with such frequency that I'm almost certain the developers purposely made Donald fuck with the player.
>>
>>323301512
Donald is the #1 fuckboy in the series.
>>
>>323299741
GET
ON
THE
HYDRA'S
BACK!!!
>>
>>323301298
YOUR HEALTH IS LOW

DO YOU HAVE ANY POTIONS OR FOOD?
>>
THEY HOLD THE ADVANTAGE
>>
>>323301298
>The guild master has nothing better to do then pester his heroes about health and will energy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.