[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Grand Strategy games are the only games worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Daily reminder that Grand Strategy games are the only games worth playing
>>
>>323297490
I agree.
>>
>>323297490
Is there any way to make CK2 not run like ass after about fifty in-game years have passed?
>>
>>323298160
I have the same question up to "after"
>>
Hell yeah
>>
council DLC when
>>
>>323297490
Is Victoria 2 Much harder than eu 4?
>>
>>323298782
yes

it's very easy to cheese it though
>>
I've been completely out of the loop on Stellaris and I don't go to /vg/ because it's cancer

does it look promising?
>>
>>323299081
I've been reading the dev diaries as they come around and it sounds promising. Check em out here, theyre a good read. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-developer-diary-archive.882950/
>>
File: Victoria II's Industry.jpg (635 KB, 800x3500) Image search: [Google]
Victoria II's Industry.jpg
635 KB, 800x3500
Daily reminder that /gsg/ is by far one of the worst generals.

Not really contradicting what OP is saying, just, you know, doing some Public Service Announcement work.

>>323298782
There are a couple infographs floating around that explain the base systems of the game, and things like what tech to get, and in what order of priority. Despite the recent patch that finally enabled Bordeless Windowed [which is a godsend for me], I haven't really quite sunk enough hours into the game to make it click. I'd encourage you to, though.
>>
File: Victoria II (2).png (2 MB, 1490x2000) Image search: [Google]
Victoria II (2).png
2 MB, 1490x2000
>>323299393
>>323298782

I don't know if there are any more than these two, but here you go, in case you didn't have them yet.
>>
>>323299234
>one of the diaries is called "Uplifting"
Yup, interest has been picked.
>>
>>323299536
Thank you anon
>>
>>323300712

Piqued.
>>
>>323297490
no they're just more time-consuming

even more of a waste of time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.