[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he deserve to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Hitman_KF_01.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Hitman_KF_01.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
Did he deserve to die?
>>
>>323295801
Due to his negligence dozens of people died on a rollercoaster.

Besides, The Hitman was just putting him out of his misery.
>>
File: 2016-01-09_00011.jpg (144 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09_00011.jpg
144 KB, 1600x900
Why does 47 look like Johnny Sins in Absolution?
>>
>>323295801
It was his time to go
47's time to get warmed up.
>>
>>323295801
What mission was this?
>>
>>323296229
The first one?
>>
>>323295801
He ran an amusement park for two decades before a CONSTRUCTION FAILURE killed 30 something people.

He then rented his park to a crack cocaine production and distribution ring.
>>
>>323295801
Why didn't he hire 47 to kill the father?
>>
>>323295801
When did TotalBiscuit get into a video game?
>>
I always found it a bit weird that the tutorial does such a big deal out of making the target fairly relatable by showing him to having lost control of his entire life and being genuinely regretful, and after it's over you only get to deal with, at least, from unrepentant drug barons to worse.

But hey, I guess a person that ends up with having a world-class assassin contracted on them probably is the kind of person who deserves it. Besides it's not like having more cowering targets would improve it significantly.

Was the father of the bride in Till Death Do Us Part ever stated as having done anything particular reprobable? I vaguely remember the Groom being the leader of a major gang or something.
>>
>>323295801
Well you're a hitman, you got paid to kill a man, he doesn't have to deserve it for you to kill him.
I don't understand why you only kill drug lords, rapists, terrorists and shit in hitman, you're not supposed to be a hero, just an old killer hired to do some wetwork.
>>
>>323296582
the thing with hitman is that you don't need to deserve it, it's all about money. Someone could hire a hitman on mother theresa if she was alive.
>>
>>323296589
It does make sense, those are the kind of people that get alot of enemies. But it's probably also to avoid some media controversy if you killed "innocent" people.
>>
should I reinstall and play on easy mode to just own the missions? I've already done it on silent assassin but it's always somewhat of a pain in the ass to start over and over to get it perfectly.
>>
File: HMA 2016-01-08 23-11-56-27.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HMA 2016-01-08 23-11-56-27.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Oh, its not prostrate cancer? Thank goodness, doc. I thought I was a goner.
>Boy, no one can rain my day, today

I felt bad for this one
>>
>>323296553
Joseph was broke as fuck. I'm pretty sure a professional contractor the likes of ICA would go for a few hundred grand.
>>
>>323296734
Yes, but you can't deny that it's a curious thing. It's like the game starts the tutorial by telling you "leave your humanity at the door", but after it ends it says "alright, now you can bring it along, because absolutely everyone else absolutely DOES deserves it".

But like I said, this is just a funny little oddity that doesn't impact the game as a whole.
>>
>>323296912
>not waiting for him to finish his call and then happily walk away.
Really, you only have yourself to blame, Anon. How unprofessional.
>>
>>323296912
i didn't do it
i just waited till he was gone away and took him out non lethal
>>
>>323296120
i didn't like 47's look in absolution. He looks like a semi-coked up construction worker. He was perfect in bloodmoney.
>>
>people are actually posting screenshots of Absolution, like they're not even embarrassed at having touched the game.
>>
>>323296943
So he's poorfag
>>323296906
Take a look at Speedrun Bloodmoney, shit was fun
>>
>>323297161
It's not even the worst hitman game, Anon.
>>
>>323296958
He never sought closure with the victims family, and only sought the return his wealth, trophy wife and customers, by renting his park to gangbanging drug dealers. Hell a lawyer is/was going to be set on fire during the mission.
>>
>>323297161
Here's a (you) for your troubles, good Anon.
Absolution was mechanically an incredibly competent game, ruined by by far the worst level direction in the franchise. Turns out that the levels where you DO play as an assassin rather than Schoolgirl-Fetching-R-Us are some of the best.
The best that can be done with it is acknowledging its strengths, denouncing its failures and moving on. A blanket statement of "IT'S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT" does nothing to help anyone.
>>
>>323297373
Agreed. Here's hoping the 2016 release will improve upon Absolution. Seems nice from the trailers, but the character model is a little iffy, though that can be easily improved.
>>
>>323295801
Did he deserve to die?
>>
>>323296582
I think making the targets sympathetic is genius.

You're not killing them out of pleasure or for revenge, you do it because it's your job.

Hitman.
>>
>>323297612
I thought you kill him so you can read newspaper?
>>
>>323297373
yeah it's like Splinter Cell Blacklist

great gameplay and interesting features, very fluid and everything but the level design is mostly bland. Even the story was mildly interesting and "well done". Maybe I just don't like industrial/desert settings but I really feel like the greatest missions in both hitman and splinter cell games are the ones in cosy mansions, classy millionnaire parties and other very rich places.
>>
>>323297589
The new hitman is going to improve the Blood Money formula tough. And the alpha gameplay so far makes it seem more close to Blood Money than Absolution.
>>
>>323297840
I know, like I said it looks good. I'm cautious just in case.
>>
>>323296047
It was a ferris wheel.
>>
>>323296912
He says "nobody can piss on this day"
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.