[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here plays SF3 third strizzle here on psn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: AkumaSFA3Max.jpg (317 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
AkumaSFA3Max.jpg
317 KB, 900x1200
Who here plays SF3 third strizzle here on psn?
>>
Nobody plays 3rd strike outside of PC anymore
>>
>>323295047
Fightcade is cancer though.
I'm on there alot. it's nothing but euros, scrubs, and pros. No inbetweens. Not to mention the horrible lag.
>>
>>323295330
Just get on FC and i'll play you
>>
>>323295330
>Not to mention the horrible lag

That's why you play with people you know, stupid
>>
That's Alpha art you fuck.
>>
>>323297670
It was on my phone, relax you, cunt.
>>
>>323297670
I didn't know that ace detectives browsed /v/
>>
>>323297670
>no alpha 3 Online edition
why is that?
>>
>>323297382
I know one person who is actually decent, and he lives in the stone age. Motherfucker doesn't do internet. Plus, his girl is needy, cunt. So, getting him to do anything is practically impossible.
>>
>>323298048
Because Alpha 3 sucks.
>>
>>323298190
does it though?
they should just release Street fighter greatest hits with 2HD,3S and Alpha 3...all with online on PS4/PC
>>
>>323298048
closest you got i Alpha 3 MAX on PSP and no one plays that
>>
>>323298048
They just need to release a definitive edition, and be done with it.
If fightcade had a buddy system that would be tight.
I tried to pull a group together, but people don't seem to want to be progressive and start the movement toward a better system.
>>
>>323298393
I do, but it's adhoc.

Anyway, add me on psn. Id: IP0wNINeWbS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.