[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever gamed with fame /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Klog.png (10 KB, 525x148) Image search: [Google]
Klog.png
10 KB, 525x148
Have you ever gamed with fame /v/?
>>
Who the fuck is kenny loggins?
>>
>>323290886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFWDGTVYqE8
>>
>>323291176
Wait a minute. You actually assume an old 80's one hit wonder has bought you a stupid virtual item on your DRM platform? It's more likely a person nicknamed after him, or just somebody with the same name.

>DRMfags in charge of not being naive
>>
>>323291430

No, I'm pretty sure it's the real kenny loggins.
>>
>>323291430

He's probably right. Kenny loggins is from the past. No recent person on steam would use his name so it would have to be the real deal.
>>
>>323291430

Not with that attitude, fag.
>>
>>323291430
>Implying K-log doesn't play games in his down time and chose to enlighten me with a pittance of his 80's megawealth
>>
>>323290726
I once played some Warcraft custom games with Hitler and Himmler. They said they were hiding out in Brazil.
>>
>>323291572
Yeah, I'm sure a 68 years old Kenny Loggins is buying you stupid virtual hats on a DRM platform.
>>
>>323291176
>not danger zone

It's like you actually listened to his music or something
>>
>>323291740

What, you think famous musicians don't need to relax?
They don't get to have hobbies? They have a very stressful life. You sir, are a bigot.
>>
>>323291691
I think you're right. Old people do that. Last time I was playing with Bush Jr and Obama, they're older that's why they used their real names. Once I played with Mickael Jackson and Tupac. It looks like conspiracists were right and both those guys are still alive.
>>
>>323291802
>Implying you don't
>>
>>323291740
something about this idea made me lose my shit
>>
This video proves that Carlton banks actually plays vidya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Nb_zgWZZ4
>>
>>323290726
yeah i played with a player called emma watson, she said she wants to suck my dick.

man i can't wait to meet her.
>>
>>323290726
>0.34 Good Boy Points

Good luck mate.
>>
>>323293790
>Good Boy Points

More like gay boy points lmao
>>
I played with Hayley Williams from Paramore back on Halo 2. I was really young, probably 13 and she was doing some event where she was queuing up with her fans

she said i was gud
>>
>>323291802
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. The movie by the same title featured the song and it was popular with teens in the 80s.
>>
>>323290726
Hardly famous but I played with Ms. Pudding during her S2 days in a ranked game along with 2 other people who worked on the development side.

Can't say I've played with anyone who would get noticed outside the gaming community though, mostly just dota pros every couple hundred games.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.