[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>side character is stronger than the main protagonist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 540x405
>side character is stronger than the main protagonist
>>
>>323289424

Not with the ultimate armor
>>
>>
>>323289424
Inafune always hated X and made sure Zero overshadowed him.
>>
>>323289424
>BLACKED ZERO
>>
>>323289543

This he wanted zero to be the main character of the x series and the actual megaman.

Capcom said no and he spent the next few years wanking zero.

Then he tried making x the bad guy in the megaman zero series so zero could kill him but capcom said no.

Capcom should have cut that cancer loose from the start of the x series.

I'm embarrassed I feel for the Inafune was the father of megaman bullshit.
>>
Isn't the whole point, at least in X1, that Zero is a lot stronger than X, but that he's got potential to become stronger than him ?
>>
>>323290050
Yea something something x= unlimited power something something zero is called zero because zero can divide or kill into anything something
>>
>>323290030
You know, most people wouldn't be saying shit about Inafune had Kamiya not called him out for what he was.
>>
>>323290731

True. Though any x fan who looked into why x kept getting the shaft found out after a few interviews.
>>
>>323289424
Zero isn't a side character in X4 and X5, though. He has the same amount of importance as X. And in X6 he's a special unlockable character, so he should definitely be better.

Also, Ultimate Armor puts X on par with Zero in X4 and X5.
>>
>>323290731
Thankfully I'm not most people. I've hated that hack for the longest time.
>giving capcom games to western devs

DmC and Lost Planet 3 were his fault.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.