[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why buy when you can... rent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: plus.jpg (52 KB, 1060x455) Image search: [Google]
plus.jpg
52 KB, 1060x455
Why buy when you can... rent?
>>
>Not wanting free games.
>>
>>323287741
>monthly fee
>free
wew
>>
>>323287804

Not to mention

>Unsub
>Can't play those "Free" games until you sub again
>>
>>323287861
It's no worse than the xbox. You used to be able to keep your games on the 360 but the Xbone takes them away now too.

What's even the point of these services? They're like glorified demos
>>
>>323287804
I pay for online play not for the free games.
>>
>>323288915
that sounds way worse
>>
File: laughanime.gif (103 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
laughanime.gif
103 KB, 450x253
>>323288915
>>
File: 1403281925493.jpg (11 KB, 200x203) Image search: [Google]
1403281925493.jpg
11 KB, 200x203
>yfw you're not paying for Rocket League beacuse was a free game with plus.
20$ on PC\xbone, wiiU never ever
>>
>tfw the marketing of "free" games with PSN worked
>>
I'm fine with it. I'm currently playing Yakuza 4 now thanks to PS Plus. I can pay 50 a year and complete probably around 20 plus games or I can buy them all individually for more than a hundred bucks.

I don't mind paying the $150 for the past three years if it means i have about 300 games I can choose to play across the ps4, ps3 and vita.

"bu-bu-but you're just renting them!" how much do you think $150 buys you in Steam sales? And how many of those games go unplayed, sitting on someones Steam list? 37% according to Steam.

Retarded to hate on it so much.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.