[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Test of current connections to League of Legends Chicago servers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ping capture.png (33 KB, 496x474) Image search: [Google]
ping capture.png
33 KB, 496x474
Test of current connections to League of Legends Chicago servers. Anyone else facing this issue / remedies? Multiple trials trying to debunk my ISP as the issue have shown no difference in results.
>>
>>
>>
>playing mobas
>playing the most casual of them all
gg.
>>
File: ping.jpg (192 KB, 563x582) Image search: [Google]
ping.jpg
192 KB, 563x582
Seems to be on your end
>>
>playing in the US
>paying for internet in the US
>paying a corporation to molest you and charge you for it
>being obese
>living in the land of the free
>in 2016
>>
>get a ping timeout to any server every 2.5min on the second
>happens with every device
>doesn't happen with the same devices using another connection
>ISP just goes "lol we can't see shit it's on your end"
>there's like one other ISP in the area with decent speed but it costs two times as much
Fugg.
>>
>>323280170
those aren't the chicago servers
>>
>>323280170
>>323280526
>>323280591
>>323281020

you can't bump your on thread on /v/ you fucking retarded newfag
>>
>>323280170
>>323280348
>>323280526
>>323280591
>>323281020

>bumping your own thread on /v/
>bumping your own League of Legends thread on /v/
>bumping your own League of Legends thread on /v/ for tech help
>>
>This thread
wew lad
>>
>>323286306
>>323285981
>bumping his thread
>>
>>323286527
>sages aren't put in the email field anymore and not shown
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.