[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else get stuck in this game? Played this a month ago and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Anyone else get stuck in this game?
Played this a month ago and had to look up a walkthrough for it
anyone else did the same?
>>
welcome to the DmC of the series, only liked by the halo generation.
>>
>>323280158
whats wrong with it
>>
>>323280158
This meme is not fresh or dank at all sir

0/5 meme points
>>
>>323280240
It's not Metroid
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 329x399
>>323280274
You're not Metroid
>>
>>323280354
Neither is your mom but you don't see me worshiping her like the second coming like all the primefags do their dumb shooter.
>>
>>323280530
calm down dude.
autism getting to you
>>
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Best Metroid game.

If you don't like it you have shit taste.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuPJm2XQT0A
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 250x433) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 250x433
>>323280530
>implying you don't play as Dark Samus
>>
>>323280865
>some 12 year old's deviant art fanfic character
>>
OP here
none of you fucks have answered my question
>>
>>323281092
no i didnt need a guide for this. sometimes id get stuck a couple of times but i eventually figured out what to do on my own.
>>
>>323280084
>Anyone else get stuck in this game?
No.
>>
>>323280084
If you dropped the game and then came back to it I can see how you could get stuck. Otherwise, if you play it for like a week everyday, there's not really any excuse. You just have to have a functioning memory. Getting all of the pickups and one-time scans (just because it's easy to miss them at times) without a guide would be pretty fuckin' hard though.
>>
>>323283163
how did you find the sky temple keys without a walkthrough
>>
>>323281092
>anyone else did the same?
No
>>
>>323281092

I never got stuck. Gotta scan and explore everything, you'll get clues and stuff.

Sky Temple Keys were kinda tricky, but become much easier once you find the gateway and log A-Kul's Clues. Even easier once you realize that the keybearer corpses places correspond to the key's location in dark Aether.

Where did you get stuck?
>>
>>323283672

The key bearer's bodies in the light world correspond to their keys in the dark world. There were also logs that told you vaguely where to look.
>>
>>323283672
the center of the temple grounds where you get multi missle has pillars that tell you where the keybearers died in teh light world

their bodies reveal the key in the dark world

I've never used the hint system nor a guide for metroid games
>>
>>323284529
>>323284228
>>323284213
how long did it take to beat the game for you?
>>
>>323284728
About 4 hours first time
>>
>>323280084
How do you even get stuck when the game itself has a thing that tells you where the next possible upgrade is located if you enable it?
>>
>>323284728

More than 12 hours, IIRC. I like to take my time. It's not a race.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.