[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any games with gameplay similar to the kingdom hearts series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11
are there any games with gameplay similar to the kingdom hearts series
>>
please nigga
>>
Be specific
Bayonetta? DmC?
Battle Network is a Collectable Card Game + Action RPG so it might be up your alley iif you liked CoM
>>
Final Fantasy 16.
>>
Dynasty/Samurai Warriors
>>
>>323278508
do you mean kh2fm or just normal?
if final mix, do as >>323279830 says
>>
>>323279830
>Bayonetta? DmC?
>similar to the kingdom hearts
>>
>>323280697
>action games that are fucking stupid as shit and proud of it
what's the problem
>>
>>323281012
>gameplay
>>
Kingdom hearts gameplay is terrible
>>
>>323278508
Dragon's Dogma is sort of similar but slower.
And I think Crisis Core was also kind of similar but it's been too long since I played it so I'm not sure.
Dissidia Final Fantasy as well.
>>
Rogue galaxy kinda
>>
>>323278508
Tales games can be hit and miss for action RPGs.
>>
>>323281538
Here is your (You).
>>
>>323278508
There is nothing really out there quite like it, maybe ff15, but it's a poor man's KH.
>>
Anybody know how well the PS2 KH games emulate?
My console died a while ago, but I wanted to replay the series.
>>
>>323281725
Really well, for KH2FM emulation was really the only way to paly
>>
>>323278508
sounds like you are looking for a character action game, or an ARPG of some sort.

>Devil May Cry series
>Bayonetta series
>Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen
>Final Fantasy XV (probably)
If you just like spamming the button and killing stuff, the Dynasty Warriors series (or the Warriors series with tie-ins and all that) is probably something you should check out
>>
>>323281549
>Dragon's Dogma is sort of similar but slower.
Actually agreed, glad I'm not the only person who thinks so.
>>
>>323281725
All the ps2 games I've played so far hold up pretty well. It all depends on your comp and a bunch of older games ran fine on my high-classish rig.
>>
>>323281614
We haven't seen XVs full system yet let alone an end game Noctis, and its being made by the people who made KH2/FMs battle system, it's the only other Action RPG by square that has aerial combat or fast paced action at that
>>
>>323278508
nothing if you want a game where you spam a single button to win while you have a deck of side commands to go through for your spells/items. just keep playing KH games. theres plenty of them
>>
>>323282208
https://youtu.be/BX2-4kxfbcU
>>
>>323282269
This guy fucking sucks
>>
>>323281538
here take my reply
>>
>>323282439
https://youtu.be/eJZasbD57dg?t=2m11s
>>
>>323282053
>press square a whole bunch and sit back enjoying your cinematic experience
>only on ps4 (maybe)
>>
>>323282520
>two Kingdom Keys
Why
>>
File: ff13.jpg (76 KB, 799x635) Image search: [Google]
ff13.jpg
76 KB, 799x635
>>323282553
>press square a whole bunch and sit back enjoying your cinematic experience
as appose to what?
>>
>>323282553
Except that isn't what's happening at all, you have attack button, jump button, dodge button, you do parries, recoveries, warps, warp attacks etc.

And it's multiplat you fuck
>>
>>323282667
you have to learn to ignore the shitposters.
>>
>>323282053
FFXV looks like its an action rpg made by people who dont know how to make an action rpg though.
>>
File: 1401746021529.jpg (198 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1401746021529.jpg
198 KB, 528x528
>>323282667
dont listen to the PCuck. 6 years from now when they port to PC, he'll be praising it as the best FF since 13
>>
>>323282738
The sad part is that new fags come on 4chan and see shitposts and start believing in them
>>
>>323282789
the demo gave that impression yeah. Gotta hand it to them that they fixed a lot in the 2.0 version where you got a dodge move which let you cancel out of your recovery animations after each attack.
That alone improves it a shit ton.
Now it just needs to run at 60fps, have some more options in combat, and it would be GOTYAY
>>
>>323282789
>action RPG
>made by the very people who know how to make action RPGs better than anyone else
>>
File: Soldiers2.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Soldiers2.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>323282789
Except XV is an Action RPG made by people who made KH2/FM so it's experts in the field, and it looks like one of the most ambitious Action RPGs ever made due to the scope and scale of the world and monsters and everything going on in a single battle
>>
>>323283008
>You switch weapons instead of party members
>>
>>323283103
Yes and? Weapon switching is objectively better for combat flow, and swithing a weapon in XV has as much difference to actual combat styles as it would for character switching
>>
>>323282789
wish it felt as good to control your character as in Dragons Dogma. Episode Duscae was sluggish as shit because they just HAD to have your character animate somewhat realistically, meaning that stopping, turning and accelerating was unresponsive. Same problem with Witcher 3 (except W3 eventually got patched which made it much better to control)
>>
>>323283008
Then why does it LOOK LIKE they dont have a clue what they're doing?
>>
File: FFXV dash dodging.webm (3 MB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
FFXV dash dodging.webm
3 MB, 750x420
>>323283189
I never had that, controls were all responsive in XV and especially moving around and general actions
>>
>>323283008
KH2 was nearly 11 years ago, the same people aren't there and even Nomura isn't on XV right now.
>>
>>323283189
Feeling you there. Its not even exclusive to combat, the game just feels clunky when you're in the field. And slow.
>>
File: more night battlin.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
more night battlin.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>323283245
>new IP
Your tactic has been exposed samefag, stop resetting your IP

It looks like they are making a solid action RPG with responsive combat for both ground and aerial attacks, and manual weapon switching alone already makes it even better
>>
>>323282553
FFXV and KH3 are both releasing on Xbone you rube.
>>
>>323283441
>Your tactic has been exposed samefag, stop resetting your IP

I'm not the same poster. I'm this guy

>>323283440
>>323283245
>>
File: On-XV-since-Versus.jpg (4 MB, 7759x5123) Image search: [Google]
On-XV-since-Versus.jpg
4 MB, 7759x5123
>>323283374
Except the same people are making it as confirmed by Tabata

KH2FM was also in 2007

Nomura is not a combat guy, he is a story, character and concept guy, and Nomura left in September 2014 after systems had already been set

The people who made the combat system for KH2/FM are making the combat system and battles for XV and have been since it was Versus, as confirmed by Tabata
>>
>Its an FFXV Kun thread
>>
>>323283175
Actually I agree with him, it would have been a lot cooler and engaging to take down enemies as a coordinated unit instead of one marysue with 13 weapons. Like DMC4 styles except the whole party is Dante.
>>
>>323281538
>Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep gameplay is terrible
fixed that for you friend
>>
>>323283440
You clearly never even touched it.
>>
>>323283821
Except that wouldn't have worked and it would have been a trash system, just character switching is in shit like DQH

You completely shift the camera to another perspetive and character and placement which ruins the flow of battle entirely,

Manual weapon switching is 100% objectively better because it keeps the flow of battle consistent because you are changing the battle style on the character itself by switching weapons

Fuck off with your mary sue meme, Noctis can do the same shit as Regis can
>>
>>323283824
It's not the worst KH has seen, just go play 358/2 days.
>>
>>323284005
Good thing I didn't say it's has the worst gameplay then. Just because 358/2 is slightly more terrible doesn't mean BBS isn't garbage.
>>
>>323281725
Surprisingly well, played trough the hole game a few months ago without any problems. 60FPS with 3-4x native resolution and AA enabled. I would recommend it if you can't afford/ don't have access to the HD remakes
>>
>>323284098
>BbS is garbage
I hate this meme

It's mediocre at worst.
Days is garbage and is worse than BbS by a wide margin.
>>
>>323283824
>Osaka team is terrible
fixed it more
>>
>>323283990
just because you can't think of a way to make it work doesn't mean it's shit. you could tag in party members instantly and it wouldn't be any less ridiculous than the guy who can teleport and instantly swap weapons.
>>
>>323284440
BBS literally has one enjoyable boss fight: it's barely better than Days.
>>
>>323282841

> since 13
The irony went too far.
>>
>>323284504
>No Heart
>Armor of the Master
>Dark Hide
>Ven vs Vanitas
>Aqua vs Braig
>Trinity Armor
>Hades and Ice Titan
>Zack
>Magic Mirror
>Hook
Also I know everyone gets butthurt about it but I kinda like the Vanitas fights

Honestly the only fights in the game that I would call bad are Iron Imprisoner III, Mysterious Figure and Terra-Xehanort (both fights).
The flaws in BbS's design get blown WAY out of proportion here, it's to the point that it honestly feels more like a meme than a real opinion.
>>
>>323284960
>a bunch of shitty fights against bosses that either don't stagger or randomly break out of stagger for no reason
Magic Mirror is the only good boss in the game: just about every other fight is a putrid pile of shit. Hook is alright too. The vast majority of bosses in the game wouldn't be fun even if the mechanics didn't suck donkey dick. Besides, even if No Heart and Armor of the Master were fun to fight, it still wouldn't be worth having to play those terrible minigames in the Mirage Arena for hours on end for each character you want to fight them with.

Fuck off with this meme shit: my opinion of BBS hasn't changed since my first playthrough of the English release and that was after I'd completed the game a couple of times in Japanese already.
>>
Can we all agree vanilla KH2 was the shittest most unfinished KH game ever made? I still can't believe I payed full price for that game.
>>
>>323285396
Why's that? Only played it as a kid and don't remember anything especially wrong or bad about it.
>>
>>323285268
>muh no stagger
Stagger as a mechanic functions differently in BbS because the entire combat system changed. You wanna stagger a boss? Use commands that trigger it.

Hell, since the basic attacks suck so much, there's kind of no purpose to stagger anyway, because it's not like you're going to be whaling on bosses like you do in KHII. The game isn't fast enough for the stagger/revenge value mechanics from KHII.
It wouldn't work, or it would be totally exploitable.

Like, just because KHII was really goddamn good doesn't mean that it's the end-all-be-all of KH design and should be followed to a T.
We were never going to get KHII on a PSP in the first place. Command Deck was designed to utilize the platform and create a similar combat experience with the limitations of the handheld.

Obviously it isn't perfect, but it was a solid foundation upon which both DDD and Re:coded improved.
BbS is literally the KH1 of Command Deck.

>even if No Heart and Armor of the Master were fun to fight
Nigger, you have the shittiest taste. Armor of the Master is literally the best fight in the entire game.
Dark Hide probably second best.
No Heart third.
>>
>>323285670
There was no end game. Only 1 side boss if you don't count the olympus coliseum. Once you do those 2 that's fucking it. The story was unfished in some small areas, the added sences make more since in KH2 final mix.
>>
>>323285742
>use commands that trigger it
You mean spam Surges.
>Hell, since the basic attacks suck so much
Which is a huge problem - especially since the vast majority of commands suck just as badly.
>Obviously it isn't perfect
It isn't just not perfect, it's just a mess: everything from movement to commands, shotlocks and regular attacks feels clunky, bosses are terribly designed, the camera is claustrophobic and completely spazzes out near walls and with a few exceptions, the levels are neither impressive in design or scope. Everything about the game is mediocre at best and fucking terrible at worst.
>We were never going to get KHII on a PSP in the first place
Which isn't what I expected it to be. Re: Coded does literally everything better than BBS and is actually an enjoyable game despite not playing anything like KHII.
>>
>>323286108
>sences
*scenes
>>
>>323281549
Crisis Core is basically Kingdom Hearts minus anything that made Kingdom Hearts remotely fun or exciting plus a slot system that slapped the controller out of your hands every 15 seconds.
>>
>>323281549
CC is nothing like KH unless you think free movement in a battle is like KH. It was essentially cooldown based where you couldn't spam attacks. Easily the worst ARPG attempt by SE
>>
>>323286313
All right. Is the HD remix a remake of final mix or the original game?
>>
>>323286182
>You mean spam Surges.
No, high level commands will do. Firaga will trigger it.
Which makes Triple Firaga very useful.

>everything from movement to commands, shotlocks and regular attacks feels clunky
The commands are slow and many of them have animations that are far too long, I will give you that.
But the movement is fine. Just slow.
Shotlocks are perfectly fine, I honestly don't see where you're coming from here.
Regular attacks are fine, just slow.

The game isn't clunky, it's slow and there's a difference.

>bosses are terribly designed
Only a seldom few. The rest are fine, if not particularly great.
>the camera is claustrophobic
I find this to just be a symptom of the platform. The same thing happens in Daxter, R&C: Size Matters, Dead Head Fred, Crisis Core, etc.
It's serviceable.
>and completely spazzes out near walls
I really don't get this one. Never had this happen to me.

>Re: Coded does literally everything better than BBS
Yeah and it also came out after BbS.
DMC3 did literally everything better than DMC1, but that doesn't retroactively make DMC1 an irredeemable sack of shit.

It's fair to assume that iterations on an established concept can invariably improve upon it.
>>
>>323286619
>All right. Is the HD remix a remake of final mix or the original game?
Final mix. Both the HD remixes are the best way to experience the series.
>>
>>323278508
Final Fantasy vs. XIII .. I mean XV
Final Fantasy 7 Episode 1/2/3/4/5/6/7
>>
>>323286715
>No, high level commands will do. Firaga will trigger it.
>Which makes Triple Firaga very useful.
You mean you could use those commands, but there's no point when you can just spam Surges.
>just slow
>just slow
No, they're clunky. KH1 is slow and I'm fine with that: BBS just feels like shit.
>Only a seldom few. The rest are fine, if not particularly great
No, every single one bar the Magic Mirror.
>I find this to just be a symptom of the platform
There was no reason not to fix this in 2.5
>I really don't get this one. Never had this happen to me
Then you clearly haven't played the game very much or you're too busy sucking its dick to notice its flaws.
>Yeah and it also came out after BbS
More importantly, it was made by a competent development team.
>DMC3 did literally everything better than DMC1, but that doesn't retroactively make DMC1 an irredeemable sack of shit.
BBS didn't retroactively become a pile of shit: it was always bad.
>>
>>323283824
>>323284474
this
>>323284440
>this game isn't garbage because this game is even worse!
haha wow
>>
>>323286321
>>323286585
>people who didn't play the game criticising the battle system.
Please go faggots
>>
>>323287027
>KH1 is slow
It's actually just a hair quicker than BbS, but it's clunky, anon.
Those sticky shoes
The way Sora wiffs attacks like nobody's business

But I'm sure you could find several similarities between the two in terms of design and design flaws.
Where BbS has Cartwheel and Dodge Roll, KH1 had Aero
Where BbS had Surges, KH1 had an abusable magic system that basically made you unstoppable
Both games have a poor air game
Both games have their share of shitty bosses

I've long held the belief that BbS fans hold it so highly because it is, in a lot of ways, a different form of KH1.

>No, every single one bar the Magic Mirror.
You could try substantiating this, since I listed to you a number of fights that I think were quite good.

>There was no reason not to fix this in 2.5
I agree with this.
Glad to see that it looks like the camera is being pulled back for DDD in 2.8

>Then you clearly haven't played the game very much or you're too busy sucking its dick to notice its flaws.
Have I not been acknowledging its flaws? I'm not saying it's flawless. I'm just saying it isn't even nearly as bad as you make it out to be.
But I have played BbS exhaustively, multiple playthroughs on PSP and 2.5, up through the Platinum and beyond. I really don't remember the camera giving me any trouble.

>a competent development team
>h.a.n.d.
They made Days, you know.

>it was always bad
Then why does it feel like this wave of BbS hate only happened within the past year or so? I think you would be hard pressed to find such adamant criticism of BbS before 2.5's release.
>>
>>323279830
yeah i guess they're similar if you've never played a fucking action game before
>>
how come no JRPG has ever had as much influence to western games as Skyrim has to Japanese games?
>>
>>323287713
>You could try substantiating this, since I listed to you a number of fights that I think were quite good
Why should I when you haven't substantiated any of your claims?
>They made Days, you know.
They also made a really good KH game, you know. Osaka Team made one shitty and one mediocre game whereas h.a.n.d made a shitty one and a great one. I'd say the latter has shown themselves to be more competent.
>Then why does it feel like this wave of BbS hate only happened within the past year or so?
Because it's the first time a large amount of people replayed the game at the same time since release. As I already said, I've thought BBS is a pile of shit since long before 2.5 came out.
>>
>>323286928
>Final Fantasy vs. XIII .. I mean XV
what was the point of mentioning it's old name
>>
>>323287713
because putting BBS right next to FM+ is a huge fucking mistake

It's like comparing Super Metroid with Other M
>>
>>323288146
>Why should I when you haven't substantiated any of your claims?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof
>When two parties are in a discussion and one asserts a claim that the other disputes, the one who asserts has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim.

The asserted claim being, "Magic Mirror is the only good boss fight," which is as-of-yet unsubstantiated.
>>
>>323282053
what the fuck is happening here.
>>
>>323288719
And your claim is that a whole bunch of bosses are good, which you also need to substantiate. You're not just denying what I'm saying: you're making a counter point.
>>
>>323288832
You made your claim first.
It stands to reason that you would be the one that needs to provide some sort of evidence, as you have already done with several of your other claims with no issue.
>>
>>323288940
That's not how burden of proof works. Your claim isn't any more valid because the counter claim is unsubstantiated unless you can also substantiate your claim. I'm not interested in convincing you of anything: I just want to tell you how shitty your opinion is. If you want to convince me I'm wrong, then the burden of proof is on you or your claims have as little value as mine.
>>
>>323289142
I'm not trying to convince you of anything other than that you're exacerbating the game's issues and making it out to be orders of magnitude much worse than it actually is.

But you want substantiation? Sure.
Let's take Armor of the Master, since I called it the best.
>fair amount of HP
>properly-telegraphed attacks
>risk-reward function in the Style changes
>DMs are tailored to character and are all avoidable (unlike No Heart's supernova, that's some bullshit)
>attacks do fair damage, even on Critical (compare to MF)
>fast enough to be challenging, but slow enough for even Terra to fight him without hassle (compare to Eraqus)
It's the BbS equivalent of Lingering Will. A fair challenge that takes note of the player's capabilities and limitations.
>>
>>323289651
You forgot:
>boils down to spamming dodge and surges and abusing Leaf Veil like every other "difficult" fight in the game
You don't need to learn patterns or how to react to different attacks like with Lingering Will: you just do the exact same thing you do with every other boss.
>>
>>323289815
Oh, I see your angle.

One broken attack means that everything in the game is badly designed.
It's not the attack that's badly designed, it's everything the attack can be applied to.

Stellar logic, friend.
>>
>>323287675
Nigga I played the fuck out of Crisis Core, is that your fucking defence?
>>
When did SE related threads become so aggressive?

There's elitism, aggression, tiers, and general faggotry going on here
>>
>>323285742

Well I'm glad KH3 looks more KH2 than bbsor 3d.

Normals attacks should be useful and stagger/revenge should also be re-implemented, over-reliance on commands to trigger stagger, is just poor game design.
>>
>>323289904
Surges aren't even the biggest problem with the game's design: all they do is make it so you don't have to spam dodges and Cure commands quite as much. Designing good fights becomes very difficult when the core mechanics are fucked beyond belief. Dodges are too powerful and blocks last way too long with too little ending lag so to compensate all the optional bosses just boil down to throwing tons of shit at you at once. Armor of the Master wasn't as bad in that regard, but the fight was just dull and went on too long because his defenses are too high. It suffers from the exact same problem every other boss does where there's no guarantee any of your commands will stagger him and even if they do, he'll just randomly break out of it and there are very few openings where it's really safe to attack him because sometimes he just randomly immediately goes from one attack to the next unlike Lingering Will who's always idle for a set amount of time after an attack.
>>
>>323291152
>because his defenses are too high
This is why I mention the risk-reward in his Style changing.

His alternate Style makes him more dangerous, but he takes a hell of a lot more damage.
>>
>>323281725
Well. Emulating KH2FM is still the best way to play it, aside from on a PS2.
>>
>>323291415
There's no risk-reward: you're as invulnerable regardless of which form he's in thanks to the poorly balanced dodges and the fact that all you need is two Curas/Curagas with Leaf Veil and you'll never die.
>>
>>323291887
Alright man, I'm getting pretty sick of you conflating two completely different aspects of design.

Boss design is a separate entity from the design of something like dodges or the Surges, or even Command Deck altogether.

Armor of the Master is a completely serviceable boss and would feel at home in pretty much any of the other KH games.

Surges and I-frames don't impact his design as a boss, only his application in the larger context of the game.

You're saying "X is bad, and X can be used with Y so Y is also bad."
Some sorta guilt by association thing.
>>
>>323292463
Good job cherry picking my points fucktard. Inconsistent staggering, randomly breaking out of stagger and completely random intervals between attacks instead of each attack having a defined ending lag are all problems with the boss design itself and a boss that worked like that would be a fucking disgrace in a game like KH II. The atrocious game mechanics just make it worse, but even with good mechanics backing it up, the boss would be a fucking mess. Either way, boss design is intrinsically tied to the gameplay mechanics so if the mechanics suck, there's no way you can make the boss good.
>>
I will illustrate the difference:

>KH(2FM)
- Melee based
- Rewards guarding more than rolling
- player character can never cast back-to-back Cures
- good movement, better options only require unlocking once
- spells, drive forms, summons and limits all function differently and use two separate resources that have a symbiotic relationship
- little emphasis on pre-battle menus
- combat is fast paced and mobile, and range and timing are important

>BBS(FM)
- Spell based
- Rewards rolling more than guarding
- player character can cast back-to-back Cures
- poor movement, better options are always tied to casting spells
- all abilities have ATB and have a lot of functional overlap
- moderate emphasis on pre-battle menus
- combat is volatile and spellcasting often ignores mobility, range and timing
>>
Are there any games that have a battle system like Legaia 2?
>>
>>323294309
>rewards rolling
What
>>
>>323294496
It means it is more beneficial to avoid enemy attacks instead of trying to block them, and that there is too much emphasis on unblockable enemy abilities.
>>
>>323281725
Since no one is being specific here are my stupid embarrassing specs

AMD A10 7870k @ 4.1 ghz
GTX 950 @ 1466mhz
8gb DDR3 @ 2133mhz

I emulate KH 1 and 2 at 6x resolution full speed.
>>
>>323283441
Looks exactly like Dragon Age: Inquisition's combat, except with more flips and jumps.
>>
File: Phantom Sword Noctis FFXV.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Sword Noctis FFXV.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>323296792
Looks absolutely nothing like DAI in anyway whatsoever and it plays nothing like it at all either.
>>
>>323296792
>I'm retarded
>>
File: xxvv.jpg (265 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
xxvv.jpg
265 KB, 1280x1440
>>323297017
Man, I loved the fucking demo for this game. I played through it a bunch of times with my friends. It's surprisingly very fun to play together, switching up playtime between days.

Makes me want to play it again.
>>
>>323283001
who the fuck are you talking about?

are you calling final fantasy and dragon quest something other than a turn based rpg? i seriously hope not
>>
>>323283008
>that one guy that just stands there holding the flag.

top kek.
>>
>>323301215
they're robot soldiers so they probably programmed that way
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.