[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragons Dogma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1000x881) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1000x881
I just arrived at the huge capital.

I started playing as Mage but would like to go mystic knight Are there any downsides to switching right away or should I level warrior and mage first?
>>
something about min maxing
>>
What exactly is a mystic knight? And what about magic archers? What separates them from normal archer class?
>>
If you care about minmaxing you should level warrior and sorceror first.

Minmaxing, however, means jackshit in this game. Just play whatever the fuck you feel like.
>>
>>323275037
No, min maxing will not impact your ability to beat the game or BBI.
>>323275218
Mystic Knight is sorta a Cleric/Paladin. He can use Fighter and Mage skills, and has the class-unique Magic Shield which gives him a slew of neat abilities.

Magic Archer is by far the most unique class, using a Magic Bow that fires homing arrows ontop of all its skills. Can lock onto multiple enemies or the same enemy a bunch of times.
>>
>>323275037
In vanilla DD fighting classes that raised their magic by spending several levels as casters were the strongest builds because the best weapons in the game were magic weapons.

When DA came out the strongest weapons became completely physical based so this changed.

In other words you'll be completely fine either way.
>>
>>323275037
The stats you gain while leveling depend on the class you're currently playing. You'll have to look up the difference in stat gains if you care.

Just play whatever you want
>>
Am I going to miss out on skills? Also when I play MK now and mage / warrior later I'm going to gain those stats again too, right?
>>
>>323276181
The stat increases you receive on level up are tied to whatever class you're currently playing as, this can't be reverted/fixed

Skills/spells/passives are just tied to class ranks, you can have all of them.
>>
>>323276181
>Am I going to miss out on skills?
Nope, you can get all skills for all classes no matter how you level
>>
>>323275037
the downside to switching straight to MK is that it's the best class in the game and the other classes are going to be underwhelming when you try them out later
>>
File: Untitled.png (160 KB, 1426x316) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
160 KB, 1426x316
Thanks for the preload. Was really worth it.
>>
File: DD.jpg (28 KB, 267x270) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
28 KB, 267x270
>>323279669
At least it will be ready for when I'm back from work

This icon man, I can't wait to actually launch it and FLY INTO FREE
>>
>>323275037
Max out sorcerer and warrior. And some passive skills from fighter might be useful.
>>
Wait its out for PC already?
>>
>>323281105
Preload is available
>>
File: send help.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
send help.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Guys please post some slut-fu sliders so I dont have to play with this abomination.
>>
>>323281250
I expected McNugget.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.