[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tales of Bamco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Everything I loved about the Tales series died with Vesperia, and both Graces f and Xillia just introduced an onslaught of terrible "features" that rub me very much the wrong way.

Zestiria is no better and I can't imagine Berseria actually being good either.

I really don't care for bamco right now.
>>
Graces was still fine for the most part, Xillia is where it truly started to go downhill

Zesty was utter shit
>>
>>323274848
Graces had shit characters, shit plot, no content, unorthodox/shit combat system. Graces was garbage.
>>
>>323274848
Don't foeget that Graces got rid of the World Map, sea/air travel, sorcerer's stone, katz, TP, and several other series mainstays.

It only had an above-average battle system, but not one that is strictly speaking better or more enjoyable than Symphonia/Abyss/Graces.
>>
>>323274937
>>323275142
this
>>
>>323275142
they had katz
>>
File: Tales_of_Phantasia_SFC_boxart.jpg (56 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
Tales_of_Phantasia_SFC_boxart.jpg
56 KB, 640x350
I want my medieval theme back.
>>
>>323275340
turtlez
>>
File: 1271527551243.jpg (323 KB, 714x795) Image search: [Google]
1271527551243.jpg
323 KB, 714x795
>>323275142
Sorcerer's ring and katz are stupidly small things to nitpick about and they definitely aren't on the levels of the lack of a world map and proper sea and air travel. That said I really enjoyed Graces F, despite its flaws. It certainly was a lot better than Xillia and Zestiria, that's for sure.
>>
>>323275428
Also the superior character designs.
>>
>>323274937
Graces had a fuckton of post-game content..., not every game has to have as much content as vesperia ps3.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.