[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Hiigarans space-muslims?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: homeworld2_conceptart_sZ8Wr.jpg (135 KB, 470x600) Image search: [Google]
homeworld2_conceptart_sZ8Wr.jpg
135 KB, 470x600
Are Hiigarans space-muslims?
>>
>>323267578
>Implying Desert = Muslim

More like space Freman. Inb4 I don't get that reference.
>>
>>323267578
Hows the game? When is it coming out? This is homeworld: desert edition right?
>>
>>323268909

>Blackbird Interactive was founded in 2007 by Rob Cunningham and a number of other developers who had left Relic Entertainment over the preceding years. Development of Shipbreakers began in 2010. It was originaly titled Hardware: Shipbreakers and was not related to the Homeworld IP.

huh. alright, should be interesting. the game is apparently a prequel and set on Kharak

seems I have a 20% discount as well for steam, costing me 36.79€

cautiously optimistic
>>
>>323268909
Coming out the 20th.

Also OP the games lore and the game itself has lots of references (mostly in name) to scripture/the old testament/etc. Considering the themes of exile and the search for a home world, If anything they're space Jews.
>>
>>323269113
The thing I loved most about homeworld 1 and 2 was how they told their story. If they still have that shit locked down I'm 100% in and I hope to see much more from these guys
>>
>Staff working on Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak who also worked on the original games include: Rob Cunningham (artist, project head), Paul Ruskay (composer) and Jon Aaron Kambeitz (artist).

not bad
>>
>>323268842
But I actually like the Hiigarans. And don't want to murder them all in their sleep.
>>
>>323269340
Pretty much this.

> niggas don't even know HW really does have the deepest fucking lore.
>>
>>323271847
Doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>323271998
Fair enough.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.