[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>final boss is in the next room >no New Game+ >I still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: lee.jpg (34 KB, 465x560) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
34 KB, 465x560
>final boss is in the next room
>no New Game+
>I still pick up every item
>>
>>323263172
Go home Christopher Lee, you're dead.
>>
Today I learned Christopher Lee is dead thanks to this image. I'm serious.
>>
>>323265328

We warned him about the occult and how he's in Hell ;__;
>>
>>323263486
>>323265328
>>323265501
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>>
>>323263172
>final boss is in the next room
>no newgame+
>i still pick up every item and hoard consumables, likely having used none or few for the entire game
>>
>>323265750

>rationalize that I might use every single one in the boss fight and still come up short
>>
>>323263172
The man with one of the World's perfect voices is dead.

I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up again.
>>
>>323265970
Man, I don't even have a rationale.
Once I was playing an rpg co-op on zsnes and told the other guy not to use potions when we had a massive stash.
He laughed at me. I know he's right, but I don't like to 'waste' items like that.
>>
File: 1364361749850.jpg (21 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1364361749850.jpg
21 KB, 340x340
> In the extended version when Grima Wormtounge stabs Saruman in the back on top of the tower, Christopher Lee corrected the crew on the fact that when a person is stabbed in the back of the chest, they do not scream (as the film crew wanted), in fact the air is pushed out of their lungs and they "groan" with an exhalation of air, very quietly, as their lungs have been punctured. From Peter Jackson's DVD commentary: "When I was shooting the stabbing shot with Christopher, as a director would I was explaining to him what he should do...And he says, 'Peter, have you ever heard the sound a man makes when he’s stabbed in the back?' And I said, 'Um, no.' And he says 'Well, I have, and I know what to do.'" The crew said that they knew Christopher Lee had been in the British Royal Air Force Intelligence Service in World War Two, and they didn't really push him for more information about how he knew in such detail exactly what noise a person makes when this is done to them.

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>323265328
Wait, what?
He died?
>>
>>323266336

>warned kids about the occult
>Charlemagne's biggest fan
>heavy metal artist at the age of 120

Was there anything this man could not do?
>>
>>323263172
>game plays dramatic overworld music for the endgame
>beat final boss
>game asks if you want to save cleared game data
>load up said data
>sends you to area before final boss or whever your last save was
>no post game content
>overworld music is still the same dramatic track on loop
fucking battle network
>>
>>323266528

Every day there was a "Chris Lee is dead ;__: " thread on /tv/ while he was still alive. When he did die the threads just stopped appearing. So word didn't really get around.
>>
Somehow I feel like he's not dead. I was just watching footage of him earlier and it didn't even hit me until I saw the OP.
>>
>>323266731
>He died like 7 months ago
What the fuck, now I feel bad
>>
>>323266585
Live forever.
>>
File: 1450694115894.jpg (99 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1450694115894.jpg
99 KB, 413x395
>Dracula
>dying
>>
File: 1410669411465.jpg (613 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1410669411465.jpg
613 KB, 2448x3264
>>323266884
yeah well no one can do that
>>
>>323266336
>killed nazis
>stopped a mutiny
>climbed a volcano three days before it erupted
>became an actor because he thought teaching Latin would be boring
>played rock metal as an 80 year old man

God bless his soul.
>>
>>323265501
nigga was a devout catholic irl
>>
>>323266585
Be the supreme Sith Lord he always wanted to be and cheat death.
>>
;_;7
>>
File: 1289441787816.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1289441787816.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
> Lee became a fan of metal in the early Seventies when he first heard Black Sabbath, whose guitarist Tony Iommi reciprocated the respect the actor had for his band and the genre it spawned. In a 2013 promotional video for one of Lee's own albums, he told Iommi, "You are the father of metal," to which the guitarist replied, "But you're the one that started it, really, because we used to go watch Dracula and the horror films you did and that's what influenced us."

> Lee influenced Black Sabbath, who are the founders of heavy metal
> Lee turns around and releases metal album called Charlemagne
> Lee is descendant of Charlemagne
> main single off album is The Bloody Verdict of Verden, feature chorus of shedding The Blood of the Saxon Man
> Lee killed Nazis in WW2 and really shed the blood of saxon men

> Lee is so based that he created a time paradox where he was the inspiration for heavy metal, then turned around and wrote a heavy metal album about his own ancestor killing saxon men like he used to do
>>
>>323267536
Well, obviously he saw the future and knew that he would have to create the genre of metal in order to portray his masterpiece in his own vision
>>
File: 5234.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
5234.png
57 KB, 500x382
thread went off somewhat topic but i dont blame you all..there wasn't as much of a impact when he died as much as robin williams did, this was depressing as fuck.
>>
>>323268046

yeah but seriously name one good thing the Saxons have ever done for western civilization. Just one thing.
>>
>>323267093
>>323266585
He also knew Ian Flemming personally.
>>
>>323268046
>implying
Christopher Lee had potentially one of the most fulfilling lives possible. I don't at all feel sad for his passing, I feel sad for people who will never do 1/10th of the shit he did.
>>
>>323263172
but these items are always relevant to beating da boss. you should pick them.
>>
Did he pass away without pain?
>>
>>323269094
Indeed. The only thing that consolates me is that he lived a full life.
>>
>>323269336

According to Wikipedia he had heart and respiratory problems, was taken to the hospital, and passed immediately after his 93rd birthday party.
>>
Reminder that Christopher Lee is dead.
>>
>>323263172
>play Dead Space on hard because you have to beat it once before unlocking Impossible
>can't up the difficulty setting without starting a new game from scratch
>this playthrough becomes worthless
>right before final boss
>sell one of my fully noded-out weapons for 200k credits or some shit
>fill my RIG 50% Large Medpacks and 50% ammo
>literally cannot lose no matter what
why is this allowed? why can't you up the difficulty settings after completing a game, holy fucking Christ, because when you beat a game you unlock cool new suits but you can never use them, and it's not like you can play a horror game like that in tandum, it becomes tedious, you need time to reset and forget where enemies spawn and shit, so in order to enjoy Dead Space Round 2 Impossible with all your gear from your previous save plus the new suit(s) and shit, you have to wait 10 years so you can 1. play it on hard to unlock impossible, 2. play on impossible, 3. FINALLY go back to new game + and play impossible round 2 fucking hell
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.