[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfiest 3DS game between these two? Tomadachi Life or Animal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lara contemplating stuff.jpg (72 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
lara contemplating stuff.jpg
72 KB, 500x371
Comfiest 3DS game between these two?

Tomadachi Life or Animal Crossing New Leaf?
>>
File: zlCfzTJt_MQBKj5uyZ.jpg (184 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzTJt_MQBKj5uyZ.jpg
184 KB, 400x240
>>323260983
Animal Crossing is actually comfy.
Tomodachi Life is basically trying to wacky 24/7. Can be fun, but not really comfy
>>
>>323260983
Rune Factory IV
>>
Fantasy Life
>>
New Leaf.

I like Tomodachi Life too.
>>
Tomodachi Life is better if you don't feel up to playing the game every day or so, as the characters won't care if you disappear for months and there's nothing to maintain like weeds or whatever. It's also mildly unique, where you may have already been through Animal Crossing multiple times now, granted New Leaf is the overall best one by far.
>>
>>323262251
that's good, I assumed I had to worry about managing them every second the game was on. Only AC games I played on on GameCube then I lost the disc.
>>
>>323262793
Tomodachi Life is basically watching mini skits with your miis while giving them props and food
>>
>>323261590
This. I don't know about Tomodachi Life, but ACNF is just tedious and boring.
>>
>>323265045
>ACNF is just tedious and boring
What's so tedious about it? You can just chill and make your town better over time.
It's one of those games you play like 30 min per day
>>
>>323265137
This is why I don't like animal crossing. If I want to play it more than 30 minutes, there's jack shit to do.
>>
>>323265137
That's what I did. I'd start it up, listen to some villagers recycled dialogs, collect some fish and insects and quit. At some point it became tiring.
>>
>>323265287
>>323265882
Did you guys not have goals? Get enough bells for that PWP? Make your house bigger? Have theme rooms? Use the museum display rooms to display your cool shit?
Right now I'm making a flower path for my whole town and that's taking days, and yeah that sounds lame as fuck but it's relaxing and well... that's just the kinda game AC is.
>>
>>323260983
>Tomadachi Life or Animal Crossing New Leaf?

Both are shit.
>>
>>323260983
Tomb Raider Anniversary
>>
>>323266157
Does Animel Crossing let me get porsonal with my avatar? Tomodachi Life feels like the sims minus any kind of dynamic synergy between all the Miis as stuff happens, meaning I have to make shit happen so fuck it. Returning this game to GS tomorrow.
>>
>>323267894
Yeah, sort of, opening the barber shop takes a little time, and you can either change your eyes or hair once a day (you can only choose to change one of those things once a day) but you can also wear your mii face.
Aside from that you can change your shirt/pants/socks/shoes/headgear and even wear dresses if you play as a boy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.