[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Tears.jpg (2 MB, 1315x827) Image search: [Google]
Tears.jpg
2 MB, 1315x827
Help
>>
Whatever you do. Take. Your. Time.

Each time she summons enemies take care of them first, doesn't matter if it takes 20 fucking minutes. Play it safe. What lies ahead is way more thrilling so it's worth it.
>>
Are you asking for advise or are you asking for actual summons?
>>
Advice, just went through all of my humanity on this fight.

All other bosses I've blown through, but then this...
>>
>>323256993
If you're having trouble with that just wait till the next boss. You're fucked.
>>
>>323257551
>signh
Fuck that guy.
>>
Fuck this

Doing Cave of the Dead until gud.
>>
Woah, nice dlc costume for nasshandra
>>
This boss is the worst when it comes to getting inescapably fucked over. Sometimes you'll dodge a swing from velstadt and before you can recover eat a flame swath.

Drop your armor and stack fire and dark defense. I usually prefer to beat it by just kiting velstaedt to the other side of the arena then sprinting back and whacking her.

>>323257551
IMO singh isn't nearly as hard because it's easy to learn his moveset and budget your stamina accordingly.
>>
>>323257551
>>323258912
>>323259467
I had a lot easier time with Sinh when I just straight up Monster Huntered that fucker and ignored lock-on.
>>
>>323258912
fuck you
He's a legit good boss with a great music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVCkVclNR4
>>
>>323259729
I can't listen to that anymore, I thought
"Hey I'll just do the DLC for the first time on NG+4"
I've never been so mad at videogames
>>
File: 1426522917879.jpg (44 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1426522917879.jpg
44 KB, 309x302
>>323259729
>Another bombastic orchestra piece mixed with chanting
>great music
>mfw Souls music after Demon's Souls was shit

C'mon son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqCM86oxmtc
>>
Is she programmed to summon Velstadt at a higher rate when there are multiple players? I did a co-op run with a friend a while ago and in the 3 times we did the fight he's all we got. I actually had to pull up a video to show my friend she had other summons because he thought I was bullshitting.
>>
>>323260735
It's completely random, as far as I can tell.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.