[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are your studies coming along? Don't you want to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: F5qnOPy.jpg (161 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
F5qnOPy.jpg
161 KB, 960x544
How are your studies coming along?

Don't you want to play all those untranslated vidya, the way they were meant to be played?
>>
"Ching chong ping pong, desu desu"

Yep I'm fucking nailing it, these lessons are paying off
>>
>>323252179

The fuck is the one in the middle wearing? Panty and some kind of shorts? I'd hit that so hard.
>>
Well I'm not a filthy weeb so not really.
>>
>>323252179
Is this game good? I heard it was like Pokemon with girls?
>>
>>323252931
Its fun. The biggest downside is the girls you get early on can't compare to the ones you get later.
>>
File: 1450030487478.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450030487478.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>323253061
I imported and beat it. It's pretty bad. Gameplay-wise and dungeon design it's incredibly simple and boring. There is very little customization since you cannot permanently learn skills from different panties and mix and match. You just decide whether you want x character to be a physical attacker, magic attacker, tank, or healer. Not every monster girl can be every role and some of kind of a mix of 2 roles but they are pretty much meaningless.

Also, as >>323253061 stated, monster girls scale really poorly. I guess on the bright side the game is easy enough that it matters very little, but there will still be huge differences in the stats between monster girls you recruit at different points in the game. This poor scaling limits your team building further, since you just replace your attacks, tanks, and healers with objectively better versions.

Yeah you can jerk off your Vita and make the monster girls moan, but who cares? You aren't going to buy a crappy game just because you can do that, right?

Is it "fun?" I don't think so. It's not worth the cost of importing, but maybe you can find a secondhand copy for $20 (it's definitely not worth more). It's probably the worst dungeon crawler you could buy for Vita. I haven't played the sequel, and probably never will, so I don't know if it improved the formula.
>>
>>323252179
But that one is entirely translated into english already....
>>
>>323252179
わたしわにほんごをべんきょうします!
でも、わたしわへたです。
まいにちべんきょうんです。
いつかおっぱいのビデオゲイムがわかります。
>>
>>323254932
remember, the particle "wa" is written with は anon
>>
>>323255024
Fuck
I always get it right in handwriting.
>>
Perfectly fine
>mfw 2 more months until my job sends me to the moon
>>
>>323255184
You should start incorporating Kanji into your sentences as much as possible now, it'll help you remember and learn them more thoroughly. 私、日本語、are some basic ones you could be using.
>>
>>323252179
No because most untranslated Jap games are just RPG garbage and H-Games don't need more than a quick menu translation to enjoy.

You know if you told me that there was like some DMC or Ninja Gaiden that was jap-only, then we'd be talking, but as it is it's like what - Atelier? Some indie shmup bullshit? Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3? I can't keep motivated over playing that.
>>
How do I get into the actual meanings of words later on?
I just started practicing kana a few days ago
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.