[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bigley's Revenge on Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 800x450
What the fuck is this
>>
>>323241071
From the creator of Meme Run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXVn25qTdw
>>
File: 9QUV88B.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
9QUV88B.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
>>323241071
Why.

Who let this be on the Wii U.
>>
File: Bigley's Revenge.png (109 KB, 1812x780) Image search: [Google]
Bigley's Revenge.png
109 KB, 1812x780
>>323241806
Nintendo will accept it as long as it doesn't crash or violate copyright
>>
File: 1448184009101.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1448184009101.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>mfw PCbros, Sonybros, and Xbros will never, EVER, get Bigley's Revenge
>>
>>323241071
Wait. Is this actually a real game?
>>
>>323241972
>as long as it doesn't crash or violate copyright
it's derivative work of the metroid villain Ridley done in profit.
>>
>>323242665
Prove it
>>
>>323241071
goty
>>
>>323244479
Not Him, Bigley doesn't break any copyright rules but he is based on Ridley
http://le-miiverse-resource.wikia.com/wiki/Bigley
>Bigley is a Miiverse deity that parodies the Ridley controversy and became a 'big' idol for the Super Smash Brothers Community. Bigley has become very popular on the community. This made him often appear in drawings and posts.
>On the 19th of January during 2014, a Miiverse user by the name “Side” posted a drawing of Ridley disproportionate and extremely large. He named this drawing “Bigley” as a way to mock the Ridley is Too Big Meme. According to Side, Bigley was only a repost of a comment he made on someone else's post. This post was never found.
>“After an epic battle Between Bigley and Shrek the Bigley Bang occurred and created Miiverse. Now Bigley is worshiped by many users of Miiverse. Bigley is immortal, like a phoenix, so when users stop talking about him we will be brought up again.”
>“Bigley is the biggest thing in the universe because he is the universe. Anything that ever exists will be smaller than him because of this. Bigley wanted to explore the world he created but couldn’t because he was too big. He created Miiverse user Unicron to explore the universe for him, but Unicorn went rogue and started eating dead communities.”
>“Many Miiverse users wanted Bigley in Super Smash Brothers for Wii U and 3DS. After so many people asked for him Bigley was sent a letter by Nintendo asking him to join. Sadly Bigley was too big to open such a tiny letter. Bigley also had no hands to open it with! He was probably too big to be a fighter anyway.”
>Physically Bigley is a mystery because of how many different interpretations of him there are, but the are some consistencies. He always has one head with two eyes and a long beak. His body is only a line and so are his legs. He also has two wings on the sides of his body. Bigley’s species is unknown but he has been described as a Deity on multiple occasions.
>>
I put it on my Wish List as a joke but then I remembered there's no gifting on Wii U.

Why doesn't the Wii U have gifting? The fucking Wii did.
>>
>>323241071
With quality third party titles like this available exclusively on the WiiU, how can the PS4 even compete?
>>
>>323241071
looks fun op just as every nintendo toddler would play.
>>
Remember the Nintendo Seal of Approval?
Well I sure do.
>>
>>323247610
I'm fairly certain the seal of approval was only to confirm that it was a legitimate copy and not a bootleg. It has nothing to do with quality. Also e-shop games don't get a seal of approval.
>>
>genre
>Dank Memes
>>
>>323241972
Those gun modes look like reskinned CSS guns. The wireframe for the hands has to be a straight rip.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.