[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just restarted the game, thinking about doing Skill Build, any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: Bloodborne.jpg (649 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne.jpg
649 KB, 1920x1080
Just restarted the game, thinking about doing Skill Build, any early weapon recommendation?
Also, Bloodborne thread
>>
>>323240087
Blade of Mercy is nice, one of my fave weapons.
>>
Just bought this game. Do I need to buy the DLC right away or can I wait until I beat vanilla? Also should I go for a str build or dex build first?
>>
>>323240485
I've almost platinum'ed the game and I don't have to DLC.

Honestly increase vitality and endurance almost equally, maybe vitality in preference.

What I did my first run through was up strength to 25 and then skill to 25 and use Ludwig's Holy Blade when you get it.
>>
>>323240286
blades of mercy a shit. they have 0 range and cannot stagger bosses like literally any other weapon in the game can.
>>
Saw Spear, you wont be getting Blades of Mercy until after Rom at the earliest. Otherwise if you have the Old Hunters, you can make a rush for Rakuyo, but good luck with that early game.

Some of the Chalice Dungeons become quite the fucking pain with a skill build too, particularly Bloodletting Beast and Watchdog, you're basically forced to use the Saw Spear, Threaded Cane, or Burial Blade (Don't even get that until the end game) just to have some reach.
>>323240485
DLC opens up after Vicar Amelia boss early in the game, however if you wait until after you beat the game, you'll be doing the DLC on NG+, and that's not fun once you get to the last area of it, not fun at all.

Go with whatever build you want honestly. Strength, Skill, Arcane, Bloodtinge, they're all viable. Personally I played Strength builds in DeS, DaS1/2, and started with a Skill build for BB for once, and it's been really enjoyable, especially once I got the Blades of Mercy.
>>
why are all the fun weapons endgame

who designed this shit
>>
>>323241193
The evade R1 is GOAT. plus you can absolutely murder hunter enemies and most monsters.

Admittedly I use other weapons for bosses generally.
>>
>>323241159
If you increase endurance over 20ish you're wasting points.
>>
>>323241193
>Blades of Mercy can't stagger bosses

BoM is so fast it doesn't need to stagger and half the bosses it can stunlock them until you drain your stamina out and make up for the damage by tons.

BoM is broken as hell by how fast it is. Almost no enemy or boss in the game is going to be able to stop the amount of speed and damage output it can deal, barring a few Chalice Dungeon bosses and Orphan of Kos.
>>
>>323241331
Why do so many people use multiple melee weapons in this game? Do you enjoy farming blood chunks / rocks?
>>
>>323241460
I have 2 of them and I used 1 on Ludwig's and 1 on Blade of Mercy.

1 from Nightmare of Mensis and 1 from bath messenger for 60 Insight.
>>
>>323241457
That's the classing STR vs DEX debate.

Would you rather hit an enemy one time with a massive hammer for 100 damage, or hit him 6 times for 20 damage each, and run a higher risk of missing or getting hit back
>>
>>323241460
Most people farmed enough chunks to last a life time. There was a bug (don't know if it was removed), where you could go to Upper Cathedral, kill all the werewolves in there by going through the front, then immediately heading to the Emmissary Lunarium and a werewolf would be there, kill him, and he'd just respawn and you can sit there and farm him for hours for Twin Shards and Chunks (especially with the Eye runes).

Most people did that ages ago and farmed enough to level all the weapons they wanted, super easy.
>>
The Threaded Cane tends to be overlooked for PvE and it scales very well with skill.
The Beasthunter Saif can be obtained relatively early in the expansion and you don't really have to fight anyone if you just want to sprint for it.
>>
>>323241716
Usually, I'd agree. But BoM is so fast with it's hits and the damage difference is pretty nominal in most cases that it doesn't matter. Only weapon I've seen that outclasses everything else straight up is Ludwig's, Whirligig (but for different reasons), and Kos' broken as AOE weapon.

Normally I go for STR builds, but BoM just stunlocks so easily it's kind of sad.
>>
Saw Cleaver -> Saw Spear -> BoM -> Burial Blade -> Rakuyo

GOAT Skill weapon progression.
>>
Ok guys I'm thinking of starting my first arcane gem build. Can somebody briefly link or explain the deal with random chalice dungeons? I thought I heard somewhere that all you need to do is unlock isz chalice, and then you can get into any other level 5 dungeon too by fiddling with the password system
>>
>>323240087
Cane is love
Cane is life
Cane is came
>>
Saw spear tops the chart of base R1 spam, not counting anything else
>>
I recently got this game and the DLC. I get this different kind of feel playing this game than any other. Beat Cleric beast and Father C. No guides or anything the feels of discovery are like none other. Levelling str and vit so far both at 19 points and have thw kirkhammer(sp). Struggling through my mind to make mental maps and I love it.
>>
>>323242054
I did just that and it was 100% awesomecakes. Except I skipped saw spear and burial blade.
>>
is there any weapon better than the Hunter Axe??

no
>>
I gotta question. I made it to some cathedral or something and talked to a guy asks you to tell others to come there. Earlier i told some chick behind a locked door "no" when asked if i knew where a safe place to was.. Can i go back and say yes now?
>>
>>323242953
Axe master race. Spin to win faggots.
>>
>>323243085
Yeah, you can go back and tell her.

Also, go back to the clinic.
>>
>>323243085
yeah man she's an ungrateful bitch about it though.
>>
>>323241303
the DLC can be started 1/3rd of the way through and has tons and tons of weapons
>>
File: 1448095998846.png (172 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
1448095998846.png
172 KB, 560x500
>>323243085
Send everyone you can back to the clinic
>>
>>323241974
Beast claws are a infinitely superior star based BoM
>>
WHO HAS THE BLOODTINGE BUILD WEBMS WHERE THEY KILL AMYGDALA IN TWO SHOTs
>>
>>323243327
If you can beat the DLC and get the weapons, you sure as hell don't need them for the rest of the game.

>>323242953
Nope. I think any build should start with the axe. Even Skill. Threaded Cane sucks until upgraded.
>>
OP here, thank you for the recommendations, gonna start with Saw Spear than move to BoM later on, i hope i don't get fucked by some bosses later.
>>
You guy's know the 4th boss right the she wolf that wears the white hood, can I have some pointers on beating her?
>>323243405
>Send everyone you can back to the clinic
That creepy fucking priest is doing something with'em ain't he?
>>
>get bloodborne today
>start it up
>get to the ambush part and let all those niggas go past me
>explore a little
>go back to the lantern
>ok i'm done
>quit game

i feel so tired. bloodborne seems like a lot harder than demon/dark souls. or is it just another game of i need to learn the enemies and when my i-frames are?
>>
>>323240087
Rush through the early game, beat amelia, go into the dlc, and kill simon. You'll need a bit of bloodtinge but the bowblade is GOAT. It can carry you through the entire game or at least until you find a different weapon
>>
>>323240087
I made a skill build for the DLC, used cane until I got blades of mercy. The scythe is fun too but not as good as BoM. It's too bad the good skill weapons are so late in the DLC, you don't have much time to play around with them unless you like chalice dungeons or new game+ing.
>>
>>323243990
God no he's not
That fucker is the most kind heartened soul you'll meet
>>
File: 1452043270385.jpg (64 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1452043270385.jpg
64 KB, 640x720
Why does anyone like the cane?
It sucks shit
>>
>>323244009
It's not, just dodge towards instead of away, and realize that your dash/roll attack comes out super fast. The game's health system is very forgiving.
>>
Headless Bloodletting Beast feels like it wasn't tested at all. His hitboxes are Dark Souls 2 bad. I've fallen through the floor and respawned at Hunter's Dream at least half the time. Apparently everyone else can stay by his left leg no problem, but the moment I do, he just turns with me, same with his damage output, every vid I see, they take maybe 1/4 of their bar at best, but everything is taking half my hp almost, and some things just straight up one shot, my fully upgraded Ludwig's sword apparently does 200-400 less damage with fire paper than everyone else's.

Shit boss is shit, shame too, every other boss in this game has been one-shot besides Logarius, which I only died once.
>>
>>323244009
It's a lot easier and less ridiculous than DS
>>
>>323244270
It's a meme
>>
>>323244254
The real Iosefka is pretty kind too.
>>323243990
Fire Paper, just wail on her. Also dodge towards her, most bosses are like that actually.
>>
Use the Saw Spear until Amelia then run through the Hunter's Nightmare to get the Beast Saif.
>>
>>323244279
Personally I think all of the monster bosses in this game are complete garbage.

Headless Bloodletting Beast is a shitty test of patience and you basically fight him like a DaS2 boss. Special mention to the second worst lock-on camera in the game which goes right up your character's asshole so you can't see anything.
>>
>>323240087
The cane, baby!
>>
>>323241460
The game throws enough chunks at you to fully upgrade at least two weapons. You can get a third to +9.
It'd be pointless to just carry a single weapon for the whole game when you can afford to try out at least two more.
>>
>>323244254
Why's he look like a methed out version of those things outside then?
>>
>>323244009
Its the latter. The game isn't necessarily harder than the other Souls games. Its just a different play style that you need get used to. Take it a bit more defensively, use your items more, and practice parrying and dodging through attacks. It may seem counter intuitive but its better to dodge into attack than away. But dont be afraid to be agressive. If your in a trade with an enemy, try attacking to recover health instead of trying to back away to use a vial
>>
Cane until Blades of Mercy or Scythe.

Cane is obscenely excellent for large groups of weaker enemies. It's practically cheating.

Scythe is good for stronger enemies and bosses. All around reliable weapon.

Blades of Mercy is arguably the best PvP weapon.
>>
>>323244615
So far I haven't had any problem with any of the bosses, but him. His hitboxes are absolutely ridiculous. I've been hit by his ground pound 10 feet behind him. I've been hit somehow by his magic head hitbox (pre-worm head thing), etc.

It's just a terribly designed boss, not Bed of Chaos mind you, but good lord, it's just a drain on my patience right now. I'm honestly about to just go spend a few hours farming chunks just so I can cheese him with the Bowblade.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 800x800
Post Dollfu
>>
>>323243990
If your DPS isn't high enough and you're not aggressive, she'll start to heal. Go up the ladder next to the gate to the right of the stairs leading to the Cathedral. You'll find 6 Numbing Mists up there that will leave her unable to heal if you hit her with one. Chuck one when she starts healing.

Also, use the fire paper Alfred gave you, and cripple her limbs like you did against the Cleric Beast.
>>
>>323244270

Upgraded, it can do impressive damage, and the whip form can hit the weak spots of tall enemies like macaroni face for damage and stagger.
>>
>>323244869
Kos' weapon is the best PvP weapon now, it one shots people straight up with the AOE.
>>
Alright, absolute scrub here, but does Arcane scaling only matter with gems or what? I've got a primarily Arcane build and levelled Ludwigs (seemed to be the only thing I had with decent Arcane scaling) and my damage feels packing. Do I need to chalice dungeon, or am I expecting too much damage? Even with my relatively low Skill, I feel like I get more DPS out of the Blades of Mercy.
>>
>>323242953
Hunter Axe is mai waifu
>>
>>323245101
Ludwig's scales with an equal of STR/DEX, Arcane does nothing for it unless you use Gems.
>>
So does arcane effect the kirkhammer at all? It scales B but the damage doesn't increase if I try putting a level In It
>>
>>323245101
Basing your early game around arcane is kinda stupid.
>>
>>323245101

Depending on where you are, gems don't really start dropping in the base game until the last third, earlier with the chalice dungeons.
>>
>>323245193
Everything has an attack that scales with Arcane, that's why it's there, but it's not worth it to dump points into Arcane for it. The only way to increase it is if you put Arcane scaling gems into it.
>>
>>323244270
The range on the cane's whip is insane, both in length and radius. The damage it does is shit and the wind up is long but weak enemies will die before they can reach you and you're usually at a safe distance against strong enemies. The regular cane is basically a very short sword which is good against enemies that are stronger and require quick reactions, like the trolls or kidnappers.

It's not my favorite weapon and the axe is a better starter weapon, but it's definitely got its uses. I would recommend it as the backup weapon of most SKL builds.
>>
>>323245193
Gotta use gems
>>
>>323242953
Stake Driver and Hunter's Axe are best weapons

I wish there were actual fist weapons in the game
>>
>>323244009
Play Bloodborne as though you're more powerful than the enemy. Get aggressive, dodge toward rather than away, parry parry parry.
>>
File: 1449974500781.jpg (611 KB, 1200x967) Image search: [Google]
1449974500781.jpg
611 KB, 1200x967
>do co-op quick-search
>not quick at all
>>
>>323245029
Ah, well I haven't gotten the DLC yet. I'm waiting for it to go on sale while I go through my backlog. It's a damn shame the physical version isn't getting released in the US because I likely would've bought that.
>>
>>323244889
>tfw no bloodborne slice of life anime focusing on what the doll does while the hunter is away.
>>
How do I find out more about the bosses in this game?
>>
>>323245378
Am I the only one who never has issues getting co-op partners, either using the beckoning bell or the resonant bell?
>>
>>323240087
Saw Spear then Rifle Spear
>>
>>323245193
A lot of weapons have ARC scaling but no ARC attack.
The scaling is for the elemental gems. For something like Kirkhammer you're better off just keeping it pure STR, but for an arcane build you can change the damage to elemental and use the ARC scaling instead.
>>
>>323245253
Yeah I'm realizing that now, but I've trucked through to Nightmare of Mensis. Should I just start statting otherwise or should I go Gem hunting? If so, how do? I know they're primarily from Chalice dungeons but that's all.
>>
>>323241159

anything over 15 endurance is unnecessary

anything over 20 is straight up wasteful

on the other hand you want 40-50 vitality if you intend to do the chalices
>>
>>323245452
Read the flavour text and take note of visual cues.
>>
File: 1451889201777.jpg (492 KB, 610x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451889201777.jpg
492 KB, 610x1200
If Game design was a non-meme major, I think Bloodborne and Darksouls 2 would be perfect for teaching "how to and how not to make a sequel"

Problem: Backstabs are OP
>Dark Souls 2: "UM, LET'S MAKE IT SO THAT EVERY ENEMY HAS RETARDED LEVELS OF TRACKING AND ALSO LOTS OF ATTACKS THAT HIT BEHND THEM XD!!!"
>Bloodborne: Backstabs can only be done after a charge attack to the back, adding new challange and mechanics in the process

Problem: Equip burden is too easy too mess with
>Dark Souls 2: "LET'S MAKE AN ENTIRE STAT, JUST FOR EQUIP BURDEN!!!"
>Bloodborne: Removed the concept of equip burden entirely

Problem: Shields are too OP
>Dark Souls 2: "LET'S MAKE SHIELD MASSIVELY NERFED IN GENERAL, ADD ENEMYS WITH SHIELD BREAKS, AND MAKE MOST SHIELDS HAVE SUB 100% PHYS RESISTANCE"
>Bloodborne: Shields removed, game designed around dodging, dashing added too

Problem: Too many players rely on early game weapons like the drake sword, uchigatana, ETC
>Dark Souls 2: "LET'S BACK-LOAD ALL THE GOOD WEAPONS AND MAKE ALL THE EARLY GAME WEAPONS COMPLETE GARBAGE. (EXCEPT THE MACE WHICH IS RETARDEDLY OP)
>Bloodborne: Remove superfluous weapons, every weapon is viable for the entirety of the game
>>
>>323245339
I don't even parry anymore. I save my bullets for weapon buffing and healing. Parrying is always going to be the most powerful attack but the risk is too great and it's less convenient to use my gun since I'm almost always using the two-handed axe or hammer.
>>
>>323245418
Yeah that does suck, but I doubt it's gonna go on sale honestly. There is a good amount of content for $20 though, I was pretty surprised with it. One of the better DLCs out there by a large margin.
>>323245440
Cries that she looks like a meth addict while Maria actually looks attractive.
>>
File: Bloodborne Chalice Guide.png (2 MB, 824x4512) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Chalice Guide.png
2 MB, 824x4512
>>323242261
Here you go, friend.
>>
>>323245559
I keep reading that you don't want more than like 20 end, why is this?
>>
>>323245683
>wanting a shitty human with bad skin texture when you can have a top tier cutie with porcelain skin

Shit taste
>>
>>323245756
Ignore him, it's just a preference and he thinks it makes him cool by dumping the points into attack stats instead.
>>
>>323245756
Weapons and dodging don't use a lot of stamina, and the recovery speed is good enough to stick with just 20.
>>
>>323245756
Because endurance isn't as useful. Heavier weapons will need a bit more, but on a light weapon you can go through the whole game without touching endurance at all.
Everything in BB uses less stamina because of the emphasis on dodging.
>>
>Moonlight Meme Sword
>Meme Cutter
>Meme of Mercy
>Memehammer
>Memewig Sword
>Meme Axe

Anyone who doesn't use the cane is an unskilled player and should stop participating in and anything related to Bloodborne.
>>
>>323245873
>not wanting a badass bitch that is zipping around and doing sick ass flips
>wanting a doll that just stands there

Aesthetics man, she may have porcelain skin, but her face man, I can't get over her face. Gehrman needs to work on his craftsmanship if he's gonna try to recreate his long lost daughterfu.
>>
File: 1429043284217.png (272 KB, 612x497) Image search: [Google]
1429043284217.png
272 KB, 612x497
Post yfw you became the Tentacle Space Broccoli
>>
>>323245626
>Bloodborne: Remove superfluous weapons, every weapon is viable for the entirety of the game
My only gripe with this is that some of the coolest weapons are introduced very late into the game.

>receive Burial Blade after beating the 2nd final boss in the game
Thanks for nothing, Miyazaki.
>>
>Not maining Reiterpallasch
>>
>>323246112
To be fair, you can find all of them in chalice dungeons.
>>
File: 1446860967293s.jpg (5 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1446860967293s.jpg
5 KB, 125x110
>>323246098
>>
>>323246112
NG+ is the real game, shitter.
>>
>>323245686
Thanks a bunch
>>
File: 1432275448868.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432275448868.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
So waste of skin is best starting class right?
>>
Why do i barely see anyone besides me use this thing? It carried me through the chalice dungeons and the platinum. Even tho I like some of the new dlc weapons I keep going back.
>>
>>323246212
>15 hours of excessive grinding through the same fucking maps
Not again, thanks. I've platinumed the game and I'm glad I will never need to go there ever again.
>>
>>323245756

because with 20 stamina you can quickstep like 15 times or swing the heaviest weapon in the game like 7 times

it also starts regenerating almost immediately, and faster than in DS1

seriously, going over 20 is for /r/bloodborne shitters
>>
File: legarius_wheel (1).jpg (13 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
legarius_wheel (1).jpg
13 KB, 250x251
>>323246432
woops forgot image. best weapon
>>
>>323244739
It's genetic.
>>
File: 1431617089077.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1431617089077.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>323246374
It is if you like immersion
>>
>>323246374

its cruel fate unless you intend to use guns for damage
>>
>>323246543
That's not the cane, but I understand that the unskilled need meme weapons to get them through the game.
>>
>>323246543

>meme wheel
>best weapon
>>
>>323241221
Pffft, you can have the blades in the cathedral ward if you kill eileen and save 40k. I have them on a level 6, gascogne and cleric beast dead, a little farming the ward, can't use them because i'm 2 levels too low stats wise.
>>
>>323246464
I prefer to have extra stamina to get a few additional hits in or make a quick escape.
>>
>>323242358
Cane is shit.
Real men use the beast cleaver. Now that's a whip.
>>
File: 1433514842626.png (116 KB, 324x359) Image search: [Google]
1433514842626.png
116 KB, 324x359
>>323246374

>Decide to do a Waste of Skin no leveling run
>"Alright, what weapons are available to use..."
>Saw Cleaver/Spear
>Hunter's Axe
>Threaded Cane

I like how in other Souls games, a SL1 run meant getting creative with your weapon/equipment choice. In this you're just using the standard weapons lots of people carried themselves through the game with.
>>
>>323246870
Let the meme weapon users believe they are anything but complete trash peasants when it comes to bloodborne. At least you of all people should understand how the cane is the most skilled weapon of the game and that only real players use it.
>>
>>323246230
Sauce. Google image did jack shit.
>>
>>323246929
>missing the chance to fight one of the best Hunters in the game

For Shame.
>>
>>323246765
lol you and that fucking cane.
>>
File: Triggered.gif (176 KB, 333x286) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.gif
176 KB, 333x286
>>323244279
>Headless Bloodletting Beast

Worst boss in the entire game by far. I feel ya on the floor shit, had him down to a visceral attack earlier and I glitched through the damn floor and died.
>>
>>323247029
>Real men use the beast cleaver. Now that's a whip.
>Meme Cleaver
Get out peasant. Real men are talking. Meme weapon users need to stay quiet.
>>
>>323247557
What isn't a meme weapon to you people
>>
>>323247349
it's the most skilled weapon in the game. Only weak peons use anything else.
>>
File: 121106.jpg (37 KB, 480x679) Image search: [Google]
121106.jpg
37 KB, 480x679
Post yfw you got gud
>>
>>323247704
The cane. It's the only weapon that actually requires player skill to use. All the other weapons play the game for you.
>>
>>323244270
The whip is useful for keeping your distance from certain bosses while still dealing damage. Good if you're doing low-level runs and are really squishy.
>>
>>323247704
>he doesn't use his bare hands
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 290x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 290x411
>>323246035
>Maria
>attractive

I guess if you like fucked up faces
>>
>>323242953
>tanks like a champ
>cheeses everything
>out-hyper armors other hyper armor
>most versatile moveset in the game

Why did they even offer other starting weapons?
>>
>>323247981
Whittling an enemy down by 4 hp each time doesn't sound like a fun time
>>
>>323248240
Nice meme weapon. Maybe one day you will be skilled enough to use the cane only.
>>
>>323246543
No one really wants to go through the game with an inferior standard waning slot wheel, and no one wants to grind a vit-gouge through to defiled chalice just for the uncanny version, and no one even KNOWS how good flat arc wheel is or wants to farm perfect flat arc gems

Also: one good move
>>
Threaded Cane/Chikage

Guns are OP, invest in Bloodtinge.

Haven't played Old Hunters so that's whatever.
>>
>>323247557
The cane is a meme weapon by how much you spout it isn't, you've literally turned it into a meme weapon, congratulations.
>>323247858
>the cane doesn't play the game for you
>ridiculous range
>pathetically easy crowd control like it's nothing

Every weapon plays the game for you, Bloodborne isn't hard.
>>
>>323248171
>tfw Maria looks more like a lifeless doll than the doll does

They both have awful faces, honestly their faces should have been reversed. Maria has the doll face, and the Doll has the disheveled hunter fucked up face.
>>
>>323248560
*chuckles*. You're literally a spouting meme right now. Okay peasant, whatever you say. I bet you use the Whirlymeme or Moonlight Meme Sword. Literally skilless at bloodborne.
>>
>>323247352
>>Headless Bloodletting Beast
>Worst boss in the entire game
Nah, that would be Defiled Amygdala.

>attacks cover 75% of the area
>at least three of its attacks will one-shot you, probably even more
>shitload of health
>>
>>323247352
>falling through the floor while entering Cathedral Ward
>fell through a different level altogether during my journey to the underworld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=105RQNDlnJw
>>
File: Lady Maria's last hug.jpg (468 KB, 1000x1389) Image search: [Google]
Lady Maria's last hug.jpg
468 KB, 1000x1389
>>323248171
>>
>>323248796
Defiled Amygdala is piss easy, just circle strafe towards the left across the outer edge of the room. When it does the ground pound, just run it with an R2 and then back dodge away and repeat. Long fight sure, but you wont ever get hit.

Headless though, I'm with the other guy, the hitboxes honestly feel so wonky. I've been hit across the room with the charge, I've been hit behind him, and then the Phase 2 head, he just flips his shit and it's impossible to get in on him without getting hit I find. Run in with an L2 or R2 overheard from Ludwig's sword, I just hit hit immediately after by the head, even if I dodge, the edge of the hitbox just hits me and I eat it. The charge ranges from nothing damage to a one shot.

It's an awful designed boss I feel. That and visceral attacking him is inconsistent as hell, sometimes it takes 3-4 hits sometimes you've almost got him dead without ever getting one no matter how fast and often you're hitting him.
>>
File: 1451671952646.jpg (113 KB, 345x493) Image search: [Google]
1451671952646.jpg
113 KB, 345x493
>>323248240
>hard fight throughout
>oneshots the next guy to show up
>mfw
>>
>>323241221

I really don't suggest doing the DLC in NG+. Just kill Amelia and hit the DLC. A lot of great weapons. He can get the pizza cutter and Beast Saif before he has to face Ludwig.
>>
>>323249197
That happened with the Crow Hunter at the end of Eileen's quest for me, started the fight and he just clipped right on through, went to talk to Eileen, got the badge, rezoned out and back in, went to check to see if I could fight him again, and nope. His item was there this time at least though, but I was pretty disappointed.
>>
>>323249629
>He can get the pizza cutter and Beast Saif before he has to face Ludwig.
Please stop telling others to use meme weapons.
>>
>>323248670
>Complaining about faces in Souls games
they've always been hideous
it was funny back in Demons Souls but the fact they havent changed it at all in all these years is lazy
>>
>>323249629
Oh I fully agree. DLC is fine on NG+ up to Maria, but the Fishing Hamlet becomes an absolute nightmare. Definitely don't do it on NG+, if only because of the Fishing Hamlet. I didn't know about it when I first bought the DLC, but boy...that was a rough one lets say that.
>>
>>323244615
>Personally I think all of the monster bosses
Some of them are okay, but some of them just have lazily designed attack styles, yes. The ones that just sort of swipes their arms around non-stop in huge swinging arcs are just so boring to fight.

This game needs more mechanics to make up for the lack of shields and other things. As it stands, all you do is dodge through attacks and position yourself in some blind spot. Parrying is a good idea, but they should have added one or two more things to the game, then made a lot of the bosses have neat gimmicks.

Fights like Logarius and Pthumerian Descendent, where the bosses have unique attacks and do fun stuff, are so much more interesting than shits like Vicar Amelia and Paarl, who just flail around like retards. Cleric Beast gets a pass since it's the first boss in the game, but did we really need so many more generic arm-flailing beast bosses?
>>
File: 1427645624977.gif (426 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427645624977.gif
426 KB, 500x500
>>323247840
>>
>>323244009

Hang in there.

I'm platinum across the board. It's so worth it.
>>
>>323249775
Not all the faces are bad, you can at least make some really good looking characters in Dark Souls 2, and men in Bloodborne. The woman creator seems way worse though, but maybe I haven't tinkered with it enough.
>>
>>323249869
Yes, we also needed tons of fire spewing bosses that bog down the FPS to Blighttown levels.
>>
>>323248796
I wouldnt argue for or against as the most irritating boss in the game. But they are both clearly the top contenders.
>The easiest big boss just became the gayest thanks to this gay ass curse halving your health! GL
>Just camp my left leg! EZ! Just watch out for my shitty hitbox, irratic behavior, glitchy moveset, all while being in my shitty rectangle of a room!
I hate both so much.
>>
File: keepers_hunting_dog.jpg (46 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
keepers_hunting_dog.jpg
46 KB, 1024x576
hey guys
it's just me, the most bullshit enemy in the whole game
>>
>>323250013
I for one am satisfied with the results.
>>
>>323250216
I could never get the hugging the left leg thing to work. He'd just ground pound and hit me anyways which usually kills me outright despite having 50 Vit and Def/HP runes on, plus the Cainhurst Set, he'd just jump away immediately every time, or he'd just turn with me no matter what camera locked or unlocked.
>>
>>323246543
Logarius Wheel was used a fair bit on release, but since it's just been overshadowed by better weapons. I really like the wheel, but it's just not as good as Whirligig for a STR build.
>>
>>323250216
Oh, and I cant not mention that shitty fucking Undead Giant with the chain and balls attached to its back in the same room as Headless. Fuck that guy, too.
>>
>>323250328
That's pretty good, a lot better than my attempt was, which I haven't even touched that character at all, killed Cleric Beast on her and that was it. Been trying to do the Old Hunters and Chalice Dungeons on my main character instead.

What'd you do to get it to look that good anyways? I sat there for maybe an hour making mine and she just looks...uninspiring and hideous sadly, unlike my DaS2 Hex girl character.
>>
>>323240087
T H R E A D E D C A N E
H
R
E
A
D
E
D

C
A
N
E
>>
>>323250520
Yup, that was bullshit as well. Taught me to not get greedy. His swipe attacks cover almost the entire area around him, but at least he's slow and predictable.
>>
File: bloodborne-beast-mode.jpg (221 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-beast-mode.jpg
221 KB, 1024x576
Who /Beasts Embrace/ here?
>>
>>323250717
The key is to give her weak features. Setting the slider to strong causes manface.
>>
>>323250292
>that fucking Queen Yharnam Chalice dungeon where the lever is in the room with the like 15 rats and the fat ass fuck with the burning iron
>tfw you have to either kill those two or try and sneak past them (it never works) to get down there and just get off that layer

Horrid man, I died more times to them and those damn rats than I did to the Descendant.
>>
>>323250292
>Hell hounds
>The mosr annoying
>Not the unending bell spiders
>Not any fucking bird/other dogs/bird dogs/dog birds
>Not the fucking retards in research hall when youre using a beast claw/BoM
>Not the FUCKING GIANT FISHMEN
ok
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Hey have you guys seen my mom?
>>
>>323250717
Tried it by myself at first, but nothing was satisfying. Then I looked up a guide on Youtube and modified the face to my liking as the guide face was still kinda stretched and derpy. All of this took motherfucking hours.

>spend hours to create a decent female character
>start the game
>realize that long hair clips through your attire
>>
>>323250950
You can run past all of those
Once the hell hounds see you you're fucked.
>>
>>323250292
>Not the snake people and viper nests
>>
File: milkweed_kos_parasite_trickmode.jpg (419 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
milkweed_kos_parasite_trickmode.jpg
419 KB, 1920x1080
>>323250859
Hey church faggot, scream and chug aids juice moar

#byrgenwerth
>>
>>323250892
I'll give it a try next time, was planning on restarting that character anyways.
>>323251054
I feel ya, that's how I was with one of my DaS2 characters. I'll probably go ponytail or something to prevent the clipping.
>>
>>323251272
literally broccoli
>>
>>323251076
>You can run past all of those
The neverending bell spiders will follow you until you either kill the bell bitches or you get killed. And they're psychic.
>>
File: Wololo.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Wololo.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Not my video.
>>
>>323251651
>open door
>spiders right behind door
>instantly get hit as the door animation finishes
>die

Well fuck you too then spiders. What's worse about the fucking spiders is when you kill the bell maiden only to get smacked in the back and realize this is one of those asshole rooms with two maidens. Oh there are also werewolves and shit in the room too, enjoy faggot.
>>
>>323250859
After just completing a beast claws run, let me give you would be clawfags some headsup. Keep in mind i dont have PSN and sadly cant pvp.

Its a shitty grind to grab these by level 50. Go saw spear, grab 40 Vit before anything to make life as easy as possible. Grinding Ritual Blood 4 is shitty but easier than doing lower Pthu chalice. Laurence is the last and hardest challenge along your way to beasthood. And....
Theyre shit. Honestly. Probably cuz i cant grind gems, but i realy dont prefer them to BLT weapons like Bloodletter and Weebkage. Claws are just week against a lot of bosses and fighting Laurence at lvl69 and 0 range is punishing (but youll be able to brag youve mastered that fucker and earned your rune legit). Plus side is they have a lot of damage if you can pull off the ramp up attacks and the swag is off the charts. Killing Rom in seconds as a dark beast was fun, too. Good luck to anyone retarded enough to go for the same early claw run I did.
>>
>>323251540
If you want to be sure, create the face, save it to favorites and make a run for the hunter attire in the sewers or buy the Yharnam Hunter Set. Even with a ponytail, the hair will still clip through the collar.
>>
File: 1429990421820.jpg (87 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1429990421820.jpg
87 KB, 582x600
>>323250292
>trying to run away from these fucks while a madman screams at you, ever closer, and you hear hemwick witches spawning scythe fucks
>>
>>323251901
>Not
God I hate those brain sucking faggots
>>
>>323251636
fuk u m80 and broccoli is the shit
i bet you dont even have eyes ha ha your insite must be like 6

#kos #awoo
>>
>>323251076
You can run from anything, yeah. Doesnt make any of the ones listed any less bullshit than some stupid hell hounds i can pop with my Evelyn and laugh at as i easily stab them when they recover. Bell Spiders are literally the most irritating thing the game. GIANT FUCKING FISHMEN are insanely stupid and besides using shaman bone blade, getting Memekuyo is still hell because of them.
>>
>>323251913
Ah, the Loran Chalice Dungeon. A neverending source of amusement.

Thankfully, the werewolves don't follow you if you run past them. If you take your time with the first werewolf at the entrance however, you will get swarmed by two large packs of those eight-legged fuckers regardless. And good luck getting through the door with them bottlenecking the entrance like a clumpy, continuous wave of shit.
>>
>>323252082
Yeah that's probably what I'm gonna have to do honestly. Guess I'll get to it later tonight. Been beating my head against a wall for some time against the last Chalice Dungeon, just need to get to Queen Yharnam to get that Platinum, but I've gotten too frustrated and I'm sick of farming vials and bullets and shit right now.
>>
>>323252439
See I had the werewolves right on my ass, it turned into a "I'm gonna run circles around the room taking potshots at the maiden and home spiders don't rain from the sky on me while the werewolf is lunging at me.
>>
>>323252440
Don't give up, man. I'm rather shit at the game and still managed to platinum it. You'll get there eventually.
>>
File: 1356081575577.gif (533 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1356081575577.gif
533 KB, 500x314
>>323247840
>decided to fuck with the bloodlickers in Cainhurst after being destroyed over and over the the day before
>suddenly just KNEW how to take them without much trouble
>>
>>323245626
Problem: farming healing items sucks shit
>Dark Souls: Let's make it a rechargeable item you will never have to farm yet is also limited in the amount you can use it and give the player the ability to increase the number of charges at one bonfire by using a semi-rare resource if they're really in a bind and need extra healing
>Dark Souls 2: Yeah, that was pretty much perfect the first time around, let's not fuck with that.
>Bloodborne: HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: 1451785437785.png (74 KB, 1332x1336) Image search: [Google]
1451785437785.png
74 KB, 1332x1336
>>323252903
The fact that the price of vials scales is fucking bullshit
>>
>>323247840
>>
>>323252903
God. It is so shit. They really should just restore you to max vials/bullets at every lamp.

I don't know why they keep fucking with the system, because DaS2 didn't get this right either. It ruins the value of bonfires in these games.
>>
>>323252398
>Kos
>Not Kosm
>>
>>323252903
Dark Souls II fucked it as well.
>>
>>323252903
Just don't get hit
Problem solved
>>
File: 1444604871550.jpg (135 KB, 651x422) Image search: [Google]
1444604871550.jpg
135 KB, 651x422
>>323247840
>>
>>323253194
>It ruins the value of bonfires in these games.
You mean "lamps", right?

Not to mention you actually must go back to the Hunter's Dream before you can teleport someplace else.
>>
>>323247704
Shitty weapons no one actually likes
>>
>>323240087
Generally Skill Builds rely on Blades of Mercy, but you can also run Burial Blade since it has an A scaling in Skill. Ludwigs isn't a bad choice, but it gets just as much benefit out of Skill as Strength.
>>
>>323252184
I lost like 15 insight getting gangbanged by those faggots in the upper cathedral ward.
>>
>>323253328
I said lamp, but the whole system is always going to be bonfires to me because that's what I remember first.

Honestly I feel like the entire Hunter's Dream was a massive wasted opportunity.
>>
>>323252903
>let's not fuck with that
>oh but ackshully lets make it so you can only heal the once and instead of burning that semi rare resource we'll just scatter the means to upgrade it all around the nonsensical world in SECRET SPOTS!!
OH IS THAT FUCKING WITH THE SYSTEM TOO MUCH OK WELL LET'S ADD AN INFERIOR UNCOMMON CONSUMABLE THAT YOU CAN FARM FOR IN THE MEAN TIME UNTIL YOU GET ALL 11 UPGRADES! IT ONLY GOES TO 12 BTW
OH AND IF YOU FARM TOO MUCH THE ENEMIES DIE FOREVOR BECAUSE YOU KILLED THEM UNTIL THEY DIED COOL!
>>
File: 1438219394750.gif (755 KB, 323x206) Image search: [Google]
1438219394750.gif
755 KB, 323x206
>>323247840
>>
>>323253246
>kosm

This is what the healing church actually believes
>>
File: mlg pro.png (944 KB, 630x659) Image search: [Google]
mlg pro.png
944 KB, 630x659
>>323253631
DaS1 really got it right.
>>
>>323244009
It's not having a sheild. It keeps you confidently on edge untill you're rekting faggots 2/3 of the way through.

It reminds me of the first time I played RE4 weirdly enough. The sense of tension and trigger happiness.
>>
>>323252440
Or you could just have long hair and wear gear that works with it. My dude has the long wavy hair, looks great with the crowfeather garb or old hunter's set, or even just the hunter garb with the shoulder cape, which it looks fine with.
>>
So has anyone found an explanation yet for the giant block of ice at the bottom of Old Yarnam?
>>
>>323245626
>>323252903
Problem: Having to sit through multiple loading screens to return to a pointless hub to level up and repair/reinforce your weapons is annoying and stupid and a waste of time
>Dark Souls: Let's just handle all of that at bonfires
>Dark Souls2: Durrrrrrr....*drools*
>Bloodborne: HURRRRR BLEAHHHH ABAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAHBAH *shits all over the walls*
>>
>>323240087
god those graphics are bad.
>>
>>323252903
Honestly, I think that BB was actually TOO forgiving when it came to healing items.

Blood Vials should have been more scarce. Keep the prices scaling as it is in game. But have them be more scarce. That way, they become a more precious commodity and force people to get good.

It also forces people to ACTUALLY use the Rally mechanic.

>>323253631
>Dark Souls 2 has 100 times more healing items than any other Souls game

There's like 3-4 different types of lifegems THAT CAN STACK when you spam them. There's like various other non-Gem/non-Flask items that you can easily farm and stack to 99. There are SO many fucking healing items that invaders often have a hard time beating hosts because they have SO many fucking healing items.

And your complaint is that you have a hard time finding those Estus upgrade items in the very linear world of Dark Souls 2? You are truly shit at videogames.
>>
>>323248240
What is it with the Ludwig's Blade? Why does nobody who uses it know how to play? I've seen multiple webms of the Holy Blade where they seem to be using a +1 weapon, dealing tiny little chips of damage to invaders.

What is it with the Holy Blade?
>>
>>323245756
>mfw I put 35 in endurance and rape pvp
>>
>>323254004
Why do anything?
>>
>>323250292
Bloodborne keeping the long tradition of bullshit dog enemies.
>>
File: 1442785430459.png (85 KB, 259x377) Image search: [Google]
1442785430459.png
85 KB, 259x377
Okay so you the cathedral ward, the area where you get the monocular from, there's that tomb a little bit to the right, and inside there's a chest and a locked door, does that door ever get unlocked?
>>
File: donnie.gif (3 MB, 241x236) Image search: [Google]
donnie.gif
3 MB, 241x236
>>323247840
>>
>>323254312
Don't think so.
>>
>>323252761
Oh I'm going to, but I need a break from Bloodletting. Like some other guys in this thread, he's getting me good at around 1/4-1/3 of his HP sadly.
>>323252903
You get like 15-17 off the two trolls near the elevator to the left of Central Yharnam, two werewolves on the bridge, the troll on the bridge, and then heading down to the troll by the gate and the troll below the little girl's hut right near it. Super quick.

Or just put on all the Moon Runes, go to Mergo's Loft: Middle and run through the area and you get like 100k echoes, just spend them on vials.
>>
File: Bloodborneâ„¢_20151209123159.jpg (246 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborneâ„¢_20151209123159.jpg
246 KB, 1920x1080
>>323250859
Beast Embrace Claw is my favourite weapon.
It's just so much fun.
>>
>>323254004
The only reason this wasn't the worst thing ever in DaS2 was because PC load times were like a second.

You still had
>BEAR
>SEEK
>SEEK
>LESS

but for some reason Bloodborne copied that too.
>>
>>323254312
>>323254365
It's the same door that's behind the Cleric Beast. It never opens.
>>
>>323253987
I could do that too yeah. Either way first comes making someone that doesn't look like they rolled around in dogshit with fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
>>323254158
I never understood that mentality that you need to make the healing items more scarce to make the game harder.

The problem when fighting beasts in Bloodborne is not the lack of healing items, it's the fact that you get killed before you have the opportunity to use them.

Making blood vials more expensive or rare only makes the game more tedious. It's on the same level as players demanding that you don't autofill vials from your storage when you die because it's "more hardcore".
>>
>>323254421
The doll loves you, so it isn't a problem.
>>
>>323254312
No. Likely it was part of the two DLCs that they had planned and just ended up shoving them both together as the Old Hunters.
>>
>>323251272
I am cleansed of my beastly idiocy, I see the truth and have no need for silly beastly superstition. I am enlightened by my own intelligence. In this moment I am euphoric.
*tips brassica*
>>
>>323254312
It's supposed to go to the Cleric Beast bridge, but FROM never unlocked the door.
>>
>>323254568
The doll is just a figment of your imagination, you going insane. It's why she's inanimate without any insight and talking with it. You're begin to lose it.
>>
>>323254158
That's not my complaint, I beat ds2 without any issue and moderately enjoyed it. But your claim was that they didn't mess with the system, and they totally shat on it.Those healing items eventually get rained on you but they're fairly scarce early game and if you're brand new to the series and dying a lot you run the genuine risk of farming them out of existence, which even if unlikely it's a shitty mechanic for that to be possible. I've genuinely considered killing everything in drangleic permanently just to be able to show off the sad empty expanse.

As for the estus system, while upgrading it fully wasn't particularly hard they still shat up a perfectly good system, which again you made the wholly false and moronic claim they did not change. It was stupid, 5 estus and kindling the fire if you want more was perfectly fine and made any other healing items unnecessary.
>>
>>323252903
>Dark 2
>"let's not fuck with that"
That's funny.
>>
>>323254663
It's not part of the DLCs, it's just the door linking Central Yharnam and the Cathedral Ward. You can see the cleric beast bridge from the top of it. I think the only reason it's permanently locked is because of technical reasons.
>>
File: 1450696274495.png (340 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1450696274495.png
340 KB, 800x532
>>323254805
She's real! And she loves me!
>>
>>323254805
No, she's a figment of Gherman's imagination, sustained by the Moon Presence. The real doll is in the old workshop, but Gherman's obsession with Maria gave it form in the dream.
>>
>>323254823
I wonder what the two DLCs were originally. I think the Hunter's Nightmare and Research Hall were probably the first all along, so maybe Fishing Hamlet would have been bigger. It probably would have had something to do with Byrgenworth, maybe having a Byrgenworth-like Nightmare area.
>>
>>323254961
This should've happen if you got enough insight.
>>
>>323254961
She's not real Anon, just a trick of the Great Ones. You ate the chords, you see the truth, let go of this sad Hunter's Dream.
>>
>>323254961
I wonder what the connection between Mergo and Moon Presence is.
Mergo created the brains, which wear similar clothing to the Doll and are made up of hundreds of messengers. Patches can also leave messages, suggesting that either Amygdala or Mergo have the ability as well.
>>
>>323254004

It's two loading screens, unless you are going from , say, Cathedral Ward to Nightmare of Mensis. The load screen back to Hunter's Dream isn't long at all either.

Not saying it's alright, but the loading isn't that bad in Bloodborne, especially post patch.
>>
>>323254810
>your claim was that they didn't mess with the system
When the fuck did I ever make this claim? You must be mistaking my post for someone else's. The system in Dark Souls 2 is stupid because there's just WAY TOO MANY healing items. And if some dumb casual can't even beat the easiest game in the series with all these healing items rained down on them, that's their problem. They must have brain damage.

>>323254561
Like I said, it incentivizes players to get good and not get hit. And when they DO get hit, instead of healing with an item, they ACTUALLY make use of the Rally mechanic, which is currently rarely used among players because why use Rally when you have vials? People only use Rally when they're out of vials, and even then, the boss/enemy is usually already almost dead at that point after 20 vials.

Think of those Healing Tanks in Mega Man X games. They don't get handed to you. You either put up with the stupid farming for filling those tanks up or you actually git gud and fight the bosses/levels without healing. Most people, unless they're dumb casuals, do the latter.
>>
>>323255152
She drops the tear. The tear persists in the waking world.

The line between what is real and what is not as obvious as you think.
>>
>>323252903
>Dark Souls 2: Yeah, that was pretty much perfect the first time around, let's not fuck with that, except let's also add healing items you can just buy, thus nullifying the point of making them limited in the first place
>>
Guys , i started NG+
how fucked am i ?
>>
>>323255668
I think they expected you to be at full health for each enemy encounter, hence enemy and healing item spam.
>>
I'm currently going through the DLC for the first time on NG+, not that I wanted to but the ending of the game came sooner than I expected. I stumbled upon Ludwig, what am I in for?
>>
>>323255749
Not at all, unless you intend to do the DLC.
>>
File: 1425408162673.jpg (395 KB, 724x1188) Image search: [Google]
1425408162673.jpg
395 KB, 724x1188
>>323240087
can you do a lvl 1 playthrough in BB?
>>
>>323255813
Let's just say I wish you could stream it along with your reaction.
>>
>>323255813
Ludwig's by far the hardest thing in the DLC.
>>
File: wonder.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wonder.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
So with Dark Souls there were many different ways to stack up damage boosting effect. Eg: low health/rings/equipment/spells. Can you damage boost as much as you could in Dark souls? Because as far as I know there is no things like the red tear stone/blood within/crown of dusk etc
>>
>>323255923
No, lowest level class starts at 4 for some reason.
>>
>>323254387
Too bad you have to go thought a zillion boring dungeons and fight the worst non-boring dungeon boss in the game to get it.
>>
>>323255813
Pretty much this.
>>
>>323255923
Post more and I'll tell you.
>>
>>323256048
Low level strat is Beast Blood Pellet + Paper + Righteous/Serrated modifier, shreds through everything like tissue paper.
>>
>>323255775
Then why not make it so that in order to be at full health, you had to be good enough not to get hit?

If you're just going to make it so you can, and have to, infinitely top off your health after ever encounter, why not just give the player regenerated health? What's the difference, other than saving the player a bit of tedium?

DSII fundamentally misunderstood the point of Estus.
>>
>>323254819
>>323255668
teebeeaych I actually completely forgot how Dark souls 2 changed it.
>>
>>323255201
I still don't understand why they didn't just patch in the simple ability to access a teleportation menu to go to any other lamp when you reach a lamp outside the HD.

It would have been such an incredibly simple fix. Even post-patch, you still end up accumulating a lot of wasted minutes and eventually hours waiting on a loading screen.
>>
>>323256129
Honestly, I just think that makes the Beast Claw a bit more special. It really would be fantastic if it had an item location in the main game (I was expecting the Embrace hunter in the DLC to give me the ability to buy the claws), but having to go through the dungeons isn't really that bad once you know what you're doing, and it makes you appreciate the claws a little more.
>>
>>323254387
>hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>323256376
That and you really should be doing the dungeons if you want to get the most out of your weapons. If anything I wish that there were more unique weapons to be found in the dungeons. People would appreciate them more.
>>
>>323256267
I remember getting 1 maximum Estus at the beginning of the game and a shit ton of lifestones and realizing right then that they fucked it up.
>>
Again.

>Moonlight Meme Sword
>Meme Cutter
>Meme of Mercy
>Memehammer
>Memewig Sword
>Meme Axe

Anyone who doesn't use the cane is an unskilled player and should stop participating in and anything related to Bloodborne.
>>
>>323256693
Nobody should ever be forced to go through the dungeons. Thank fuck the DLC gave people some half-decent gems.

The chalice dungeons should be hidden away in the shame corner.
>>
>>323256792
I seriously hope Dark Souls III won't have them. It's such a load of bullshit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.