[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talk to merchant >see what he has to offer >lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 410297062.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
410297062.png
94 KB, 396x385
>talk to merchant
>see what he has to offer
>lot of cool shit, armors, swords, potions, amulets
>kill him
>loot his corpse
>all of a sudden all the cool stuff is gone and instead he has two spits and some dogshit on him

nice immersion dev shits
>>
Why would a merchant carry several suits of heavy armor and magical greatswords on his person?
>>
>>323236426
to sell them duh
>>
>>323236549
Who says he doesn't keep them in a backroom prior to purchase?
>>
>>323237104
>go into the backroom
>there's fucking nothing there

you were saying?
>>
>>323236549
Means he keeps his wares somewhere else.
>>
>>323237532
What makes you think that's the right room?
>>
>>323237759
>2 rooms
>one with the merchant and the counter
>one behind a door with some chests that contain nothing and the merchants bed

That faggot keeps his wares in the chest sitting out of the world bounds because faggy devs can't come up with a theft system that doesn't totally break the game. Looking at you elder scrolls.
>>
File: 1450305327103.png (427 KB, 690x459) Image search: [Google]
1450305327103.png
427 KB, 690x459
>merchant has a limited amount of money and can only buy so much

Why do artificial RPG's still do this?
>>
I roleplay that he hides them up his ass, and my character is strictly no-homo and wouldn't get them.

"I ain't touching no man ass" - My character
>>
>>323238121
>multiple 5 foot long greatswords and entire suits of armor as well as potions containing caustic liquids and shit

thats gotta be uncomfortable
>>
>>323237104
>go to room
>lot of stuff on shelves and hanging on the walls
>can't grab them
>>
>>323238121
What if it's a lady shopkeep?
>>
File: 1425955477192.png (9 KB, 363x349) Image search: [Google]
1425955477192.png
9 KB, 363x349
>Care to browse my goods?
>Let's see what you've got for sale
>>
It's like the intro of Menace II Society where they kill the Korean guy and he only has 6 bucks in the register
>>
The one merchant in Prydwen has better merchandise sitting next to him than the stuff he actually sells.
>>
>>323238121
>you wear armors that have been in a greedy fat merchant's ass
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.