[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rad Shit in Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1451054472032.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1451054472032.png
276 KB, 424x412
>Character changes outfits whenever they go to a specific area
>Returns to their original outfit when they leave that area
>Every time you return to that area they will continue to change their clothes
>>
>>323227126
>Hydras.
In any game Hydras are fucking cool.
>>
>>323227126
>tfw force unleashed did this
I fuckin loved it for some reason
>>
File: himoutohug.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
himoutohug.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>hentai artist is the character designer
>>
>>323227126
>Enemies from different factions attack each other
>Using magic on environment is good ( dark messiah icy floor)
>Character represents how you play (scars,buffed or not, etc)
>>
>>323227126
I like to be a fashionfag and love a game that let's you keep the stats of your current gear and change the aesthetic look and colour.
>>
>>323227126
>>323227579

>Get amazing armor that really makes your character come together
>Game forces you to take it off and instead you run around like a pleb

Get this shit out of my games, shit taste btw

>>323227508
>>323227701
My nigs, hentai artists make the best designs
>>
File: Excited dog.gif (2 MB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
Excited dog.gif
2 MB, 250x229
>Game has separate slots for your clothing and the clothing that actually effects your stat points.
>>
>>323227126
yakuza does this i think
>character's shoes dissapear in peoples homes
>>
>involved monster combat
like dragons dogma, not sure what else to call it
>>
>Can destroy locked doors
>>
>>323230218
wot
>>
File: dongcena.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
dongcena.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>tattoos, piercings, face accessories etc are not tied to gear and are changeable at any time
>crap ton of equipment slots with a visible change in appearance on everything
>armor isnt just reskins with a different piece/color change
>hair/cloth physics
>tit physics
>>
File: 1446246634383.png (102 KB, 283x244) Image search: [Google]
1446246634383.png
102 KB, 283x244
>final boss is clearly far more powerful than you are
>manage to defeat it through sheer force of will
>>
>>323229867
Shit man, I wish more games let you were CLOTHES and ARMOR separately.
It isn't a hard thing do to unless your models are shit-tier, and even if they are shit-tier, you should still be able to do it.

A simple texture model system, no pointy bits or anything, baked in "form", all you do is layer masks on to textures one after the other, trivial as fuck to do.

A complex model system, you use the inside of the armor model to deform the clothes model, maybe add some baked in shadows close to the clothes as they go under the armor.
Only slightly more complicated because you can't make your clothes models simplistic flat polys or you will need to switch it out for a separate model when armor goes on, doubling work which is hassle.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.