[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you still a Nintendo fan /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: FxXtOd2.jpg (817 KB, 1648x2105) Image search: [Google]
FxXtOd2.jpg
817 KB, 1648x2105
Nintendo have gone out of their way to spite and alienate what's left of their core fanbase on multiple occasions in the last decade or so. It's clear Nintendo hates every single one of you and only want little kids, grandmas, and soccer moms to buy their products,so why do so many of you bend over backwards just to lick their shit?
>>
File: bored.jpg (9 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
9 KB, 300x240
What makes you think I'm a Nintendo fan? The only thing that matters to me are the video games. If I like the game, I'll play it.

Why is this so hard for people?
>>
wow, pandering to unemployed misanthropes doesn't make you much money

who knew?
>>
>>323218919
>Why are you still a Nintendo fan /v/?
They make good games.
>>
>>323218919
they have good exclusives on their consoles. I have every current gen console (and PC) and the Wii U has taken a large amount of my time up recently especially because of Xenoblade X. its a fuckin good game

Why am I not allowed to be a Nintendo fan? every other company has fucked over its userbase in some way, its not just Nintendo. why can't I be a fan of every company?
>>
>>323219217
Console wars originated as a joke.
Then some fags took them seriously.
2006 was a decade ago. Times were arguably better then.
>>
File: 1335714262069.gif (59 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
1335714262069.gif
59 KB, 500x533
>>323220206
I partially agree, but there were always groups of people that take this shit way too seriously. And it's not exclusive to consoles either, just look at Apple vs PC, or car companies or anything really. There is always a group of people that have to scream really loudly to make their inane opinion heard, and it's especially baffling when the topic is something that is supposed to be entertainment. Entertainment is subjective, so what is the point arguing about it all the time.

All of this makes me feel really defeated and disconnected from a hobby I enjoy. Social Media made all of this so much worse.
>>
nintendo doesn't make good games anymore because they can't. they're just making excuses.
>>
>>323219548
Dis yo
>>
>>323220206
The only reason console wars were a joke is because it was fun to make fun of people who take that shit seriously and have Stockholm Syndrome for the console their mom bought them.
Don't pretend as if console wars are just a meme that got out of hand. Console wars start in school. One kid has an Xbox, other kid has a PS2. Both think their system is superior because they own it. That's where console wars started.
>>
File: 1442325707064.jpg (66 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
1442325707064.jpg
66 KB, 550x412
>>323220048
True, but no other company has gone out of their way to spit in the faces of people who literally grew up playing their games. Nintendo hate the fact that adults buy their shit and they've shown it on multiple occasions
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.