[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I beat Father Gascoigne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
How do I beat Father Gascoigne?
>>
>>323209972
Music Box if needed, otherwise just make sure you have a better handle on the basic game mechanics (i.e. parry, viscerals, dodging, etc.). Both he and the Cleric beasts are basically just there to make sure you have a clear understanding of how the combat mechanics work before progressing into rougher stuff.
>>
>>323209972
Use your gun to stagger him as he charges up an attack, then when he drops to his knees approach him and hit R1 to riposte and deal a lot of damage.
>>
>>323209972
You hit him till he dies
>>
>>323209972
use chikage against father gasoline
>>
Don't listen to these boobs. Go to the other side of the gravestones as you enter the area and keep him on the other side. When he transforms go and keep him on the other side of the tree and repeat
>>
>>323209972
No lock on
Roll behind him and charge attack behind you when he does a side swipe

Then charge attack with the music box and throw Molotovs to finish him
>>
he's literally the hardest boss in the game in warewolf state, everyone who says the other bosses are harders needs to git gud
>>
File: original[1].jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
388 KB, 1920x1080
How do I beat the Amygdala?

Also fuck the Frontier, what a shitty fucking area.
>>
>>323214454
Hit her in the fucking head.
Bait out the slam attacks during the first two phases and then run in to hit the head.
Last phase stay under the feet. She'll jump around but the hit box won't hit you.
>>
>>323214648
Those swings are fucking unpredictable though and go over half the area

I'm so sick of wading through this shitty area
>>
>>323209972
Parry and riposte until final form for cane and saw cleaver.
Spin R2 if you have the axe.
Throw 3 Molotovs at him in beast form.
Dead.
>>
>>323214998
Please tell me you found the shortcut elevator
>>
>>323215267
no
I've only went through the area thrice now but I haven't found it. Is it in the pit Patches kicks you into?
>>
>>323209972
This thread again? Learn to use your gun or something.
>>
>>323214998
Keep backing up. The swings don't have that long of range. The two handed slam has a long range but that's when she's most vulnerable.

She will do a flurry attack where the first swipe is a thrust, but you can easily predict it. The laser should be simple to dodge.
>>
Killed him on my first try on my first play through(accidentally walked into his area without knowing a boss was there)
>>
>>323209972
>every other attack can be gunparried

bruh
>>
>>323215326
Holy shit, man. Ignore the bridge to Amygdala and go straight. The elevator is near one of those beasts with the torches.
>>
>>323215382
I just stayed under it the whole fight, rolling when it came down from a jump. Never even saw a laser attack. Maybe I just got lucky.
>>
>>323215579
I've seen the elevator in front of the boss but no switch to call it.
>>
>>323209972
Offer him some wine
>>
>>323209972
stand behind tombstones and use your extended version of your weapon. Hit him and walk out of his range. Do this until were wolf mode. then parry using gun. His ere wolf attacks are lots of quick swipes so its easy to just fire at him.
>>
>>323214435
Abhorrent beast is way worse. Chalice abhorrent beast is probably the most difficult pre dlc with orphan and ludwig as top contenders.
>>
>>323215326
LOL WHAT A RETARD
>>
File: bkwid.jpg (233 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
bkwid.jpg
233 KB, 1680x1050
>Got a PS4 very recently
>Get Blops 3 and Bloodborne
>Play Bloodborne for a while, have fun.
>Suddenly seeing massive alien beings all over the map that weren't there before, but they ignore me save for that one asshole who wanted to laser me
>Figured it must have to do with the small blue ayy's I found in the forbidden woods.
>Suddenly a blue ayy fight with a big ayy and small ayys.
>After that it's something straight out of Lovecraft's own imagination calling itself the daughter of the cosmos

>mfw during Bloodborne so far
>>
>>323210460
I can vouch for this.
>>
>>323209972
Use the stairs and the upper levels, dont lock on because you het stuck on the tombstones
>>
>>323216107
LOL
>>
>>323214454

Stay between her left arms and legs, she'll do a limited range of easily dodge-able attacks. Just watch out for slams (very rare when you stand here)
>>
>>323216713

left arm and left leg to clarify

Most beast bosses in this game are vunerable to underneath and towards the back positioning.
>>
>>323209972
Your instinct will tell you to keep dodging away from him but the trick is to actually just walk right up to him and just keep on hitting him. He might shoot you, but his normal bullets do fuck all damage, and if you keep hitting him you'll regain anyway.

Also, if you need to, do a few runs without using blood vials and just practice reposting him. If you can get it down he becomes a joke of a boss.

In his final phase you just need to pull off one trick and it's over. The second he turns, pull out the music box and let it play. While he's freaking out you actually have loads of time to get behind him and use a heavy R2. He'll either die, or be very close to death from this.

If you do end up needing to fight his last phase for a bit longer though heres some advice. NEVER dodge backwards, he will just keep attacking forever without a break. ALWAYS dodge to YOUR left. He will be in a vulnerable position all the time if you dodge left. Get one or two hits in and then dodge left again. Repeat until dead.
>>
>>323214454
If you have high Bloodtinge shoot her head. Killed her in around 20 shots with 30
>>
>>323214454
Head and arms are weak points. Don't bother with the feet.
>>
>>323214454

Bone Marrow Ash Cannon.

2 shots.

Dead.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.